Woodbury Long Distance Moving Companies
Woodbury is the most populous city in Washington County and the 8th largest city in Minnesota. It is sandwiched between the Mississippi and St Croix Rivers which provide spectacular views and recreational activities. There are dozens of parks in the city with the most popular being Afton Tops. You can ski at very high altitudes and view native mountain animals of the Midwest. Woodbury also has world war weaponry, uniforms and memoirs of high ranking army officials. Visit Woodbury and experience this magnificent city. A-1 Auto Transport, the most experienced mover in Washington County provides smooth moving and auto transport services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Packing: Packing is a time-consuming moving task. If not done properly, it affects the loading and transport process. The items use up more space in the vehicle and can easily topple the vehicle. Moving companies have the required skills to pack your items safely for the long haul. They wrap the items with bubble wrap and pack them in padded corrugated boxes. This ensures all your items are delivered in the same state they were in when they were packed.
- Peace of mind: Moving long distances becomes more stressful when you include work, pets and kids. You need to handle the move in the least possible time. Moving companies such as A-1 Auto Transport have been tested and know how to make your relocation stress-free. They have adequately trained personnel, the right equipment and a record of 98% success with each move. This is enough assurance you’ll receive quality and stress-free services.
- Extra time to yourself: Moving companies are hired to make your relocation efficient. They work swiftly and handle the most difficult and time-consuming tasks like loading and delivery. This frees time you can use to handle other moving activities like changing your address and lease agreement.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Woodbury
- Referrals: Make a list of what you would like in a moving company. Talk to friends and get a few names of local moving companies. They should have seen all your items to know the type of mover you require.
- Consumer complaints: People are bound to get into disagreements in life. Moving companies have complaints with some of the moves they handle. It could be delivery delays or item damage. Reputable movers resolve such complaints rapidly. They avoid negative comments which can dent the company’s reputation. A mover who has frequent complaints is not to be trusted.
- Customer service: Analyze their customer service. Check the duration the customer support takes to respond to your queries. Check how the walk-through is handled and the communication channel used by the team on the ground.
Verification: Ensure the interstate mover is operating in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association's regulations. They should have a valid household items moving license and base level insurance.
Use the Minnesota Department of Transport for movers operating within the state of Minnesota. They regulate the mover’s skills, equipment and charges for moves less than 40 miles.
Make your move to Woodbury flawless
Plan ahead to make your long distance move smooth. It allows you to eliminate inefficiencies like forgetfulness and inadequate moving supplies.
Hire a moving company months in advance and set a convenient moving date between winter and spring.
Get an in-house estimate and do a budget. You can estimate the cost of moving tasks to ensure the final cost does not exceed your budget. Reduce the expenses by getting free packing material like corrugated boxes and markers from Freecycle.org.
Reduce your load by moving only the necessary items. Sort out your stuff and sell or donate items you no longer use. It reduces the moving charges while increasing your relocation efficiency.
Ensure you perform the following at least two weeks in advance.
- Cancel deliveries and subscriptions
- Change your lease agreement
- Change your address
- Liaise with the previous tenant to switch utilities before moving in
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Full-service moves
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Furniture moves
- State to state moves
- Corporate relocations
- Door to door relocations
- Military moves
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
We handle long distance moves in a short time and unbelievable rates. This is enabled by our advanced equipment and professional personnel. We have employee retention which builds on our speed, safety and efficiency.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.