How to Select the Right Transport Company to Ship a Car from the USA to Jordan?
Anyone interested in shipping a vehicle out of the United States to another country will need to contact an international transport company that specializes in auto import. A lot of vehicle transport companies exist since the industry is very demanding of their services.
To avoid time constraints, start looking into shipping services at least a few months before you want the car to ship to Jordan. The act of shipping a car over rough open water to a foreign land is one that demands time and effort from everyone involved.
For the sake of your car’s integrity and your finances, take some time to find the right shipping company. Never schedule your car’s delivery with haste or book with a transporter because they promised the lowest rates. Use online resources to pull up the websites, testimonials, reviews and additional details of the most recognized international transporters nearest to where the car is kept in the U.S.
How to Spot Reliable Shipping Services.
One way to feel certain about the company you chose to hire for your car’s transport is by checking their credentials. Dependable overseas auto transporters will showcase positive qualities and characteristics and knowing what to look for makes it easier to find the right transport company.
- To guarantee the safe delivery of the car and protect any and all vehicles scheduled for transport, insurance coverage is provided free of charge. This added protection is valid as soon as the car is secured to the ship for delivery.
- Experienced and passionate international transporters educate their employees on the import policies of other countries so that they can assist and guide all shipping customers. Since import laws are often altered, call the Embassy of Jordan for accurate information.
- Freight ships, durable containers, professional transport tools, and the latest equipment are all very important factors that determine the success of a car’s delivery.
- BBB or DOT approval along with any relevant certificates and licenses, show that the transporter is recognized for their honest business and quality shipping services.
- They have reasonable rates and an assortment of reliable shipping services. If you cannot find the services expected or can’t choose which transport method is best for the car, a customer service rep will be happy to help. In some cases, transporters will customize the shipping process to assure the car is delivered regardless of any obstacles present.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.