Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Mount Vernon, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Mount Vernon Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Mount Vernon is a small town that is located in Mobile County in the southwestern corner of Alabama. It is a tight-knit community with the town’s formal council government supporting local businesses by offering certain privileges to ensure they run smoothly and remain open. The area has two parks that are maintained by the city and Mount Vernon Arsenal which later became Searcy Hospital complex is one of the many historic places you can visit. If you are looking to shipping cars to or from Mount Vernon, then look no further; A-1 Auto Transport is here to help you do it. We are one of the leading auto shipping companies that can actually get the job done. We have been offering transport solutions for the past 25 years. In that time we have shipped thousands of vehicles across states and even abroad. Partner with us and experience the absolute best in auto shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Jacksonville to Mount Vernon||$435||435 miles||2-4 days|
|San Antonio to Mount Vernon||$518||691 miles||3-5 days|
|Miami to Mount Vernon||$565||753 miles||3-5 days|
|Mount Vernon to Washington D.C.||$724||965 miles||3-5 days|
|Tucson to Mount Vernon||$934||1557 miles||5-7 days|
|Mount Vernon to Las Vegas||$1078||1797 miles||5-7 days|
|Mount Vernon to Salt Lake City||$1093||1822 miles||5-7 days|
|Mount Vernon to Portland||$1053||2632 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Mount Vernon
Considering that the town is only about 1.9 square miles big, we have no problem transporting items to any location within it. The major transportation routes we use when shipping cars to or from Mount Vernon include U.S Highway 43 and Alabama State Highway 96. Our main goal as an auto shipping company is to provide affordable transport solutions to as many people and locations as possible. Other areas neighboring Mount Vernon that we ship to include Saraland, Prichard, Mobile, Daphne, Fairhope in Alabama, Moss Point, Pascagoula, Gautier in Mississippi, and Ensley, Bellview, Ferry Pass, Myrtle Grove, Brent, West Pensacola, Warrington in Florida.
The services we provide are unique in that they can be tailor-made to a customer’s specifications and they are of different varieties. Some of our most popular services include:
- Door to door pick-up and drop off: This is one of the most convenient and reliable services on offer. Clients just make the booking and an auto shipping driver is sent to pick-up your vehicle at your doorstep. You do not need to transport your car to a terminal or port.
- Terminal to terminal: Although it is cheaper than the door to door pick-up and drop off service, it isn’t as convenient. Customers need to transport their vehicles to a terminal for it to be shipped to another terminal nearby the location they want their car delivered to. When one wants to ship a non-operational vehicle, it may be a problem because they require specialized equipment.
- Open-air shipping: Your vehicle is placed and secured on the back of a flatbed or a carrier and shipped to its destination. The terminal to terminal open-air shipping option is the cheapest we have. Although it saves a considerable amount of money, your vehicle is not protected from harsh weather conditions, debris damage, and the sun.
The types of cars we ship
We ship different varieties of vehicles. Some of them are:
- Electric cars: As the world looks for alternatives to fossil fuel powered vehicles, electric cars are getting more popular. Due to their relatively new and unknown technology, some auto shippers charge extra to transport them. They cite the dangers associated with shipping lithium-ion batteries. These batteries only pose a danger when they overheat and this comes from being in operation for a long period. During shipping, your vehicle will only be driven during loading and unloading therefore there’s lesser chance of overheating.
- Exotic vehicles
- All-terrain cars
- Boats, dinghies and other watercraft
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Preparations are an important step in the shipping process. You are likely to experience fewer delays in your shipping when you properly prepare your car for the process. Some of the things that you ought to do include:
- Clean your vehicle both in and out. This allows you to spot scratches, dings, dents and other damages. Note them down and take pictures.
- Remove your personal items from the car. Apart from being prohibited, they are also not covered by the insurance in case they get damaged or stolen.
- Remove any loose or aftermarket installations.
- Take your car for service by a qualified mechanic.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas.
Why you should ship with us
We offer years of experience and the most modern equipment in the business. Our service delivery is fast, convenient, affordable, and bound to leave a smile on your face.
Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for any additional information on shipping cars to or from Mount Vernon.