Safe And Reliable Harrison County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When you seek auto shipping services to get your vehicle moved to, from or within any area in Harrison County, think A-1 Auto Transport. Why? We have one unquestionable advantage over the rest; experience. Car shipping involves handling peoples’ most prized possessions, their car. With over two and a half decades of experience, we have perfected the art of car shipping. We understand what methods work for commercial clients, what techniques are best for household clients and, best for last; we tailor this to best fit the clientele in each and every county across America. Yes. We focus on specific counties across the nation. This is why we are Kentucky’s number one carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Harrison County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Harrison County to Chicago||$354||354 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Harrison County to Memphis||$454||454 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Harrison County to New York||$525||700 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Harrison County||$707||943 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Harrison County||$723||1205 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Harrison County||$1087||1812 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Harrison County to Seattle||$1193||2387 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Harrison County to San Jose||$1218||2436 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Harrison County
We operate over a comprehensive scope of service, serving any address within Harrison County. We stretch our reach to cover the areas and environs of Berry, Cynthiana, Boyd, Breckinridge, Broadwell, Buena Vista, Colville, Connersville, Hooktown, Lair, Lees Lick, Leesburg, Kelat, Morningglory, Oddville, Poindexter, Ruddels Mills, Rutland, Shadynook, Shawhan and Sunrise Community. A-1 Auto Transport operates as a carrier firm. Our operations are slightly different from a brokerage firm in the sense that we establish direct contact with the clients. We do this either through our communication channels or in person. For this to work, we get well versed with the region’s profile, road network coverage, terrain, traffic patterns and potential car terminals in the area. With such information at hand, we are able to tailor the car shipping experience when shipping cars to or from Harrison County, making us the best guys for the job.
- Intrastate car shipping: We are expert shippers for transporting cars between Harrison County and other counties within Kentucky (intrastate). These include Pendleton County, Bracken County, Robertson County, Robertson County, Nicholas County, Bourbon County, Scott County and Grant County.
- Interstate car shipping: We are expert long-distance shippers shipping cars between Harrison, KY, and any other state in America. For instance, through US Highway 62, we ship cars both ways to and from Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York.
- Open carrier services: We use open carriers to ship trucks, vans, SUVs, sedans, motorhomes, RVs and heavy machinery. This is because open carriers are more accommodating compared to enclosed carriers which are confined.
- Enclosed carrier services: 25 years of experience has proved that high-end vehicles are best shipped inside enclosed carriers as they are protected against external hazards that may damage them during transit.
We offer value for money!
Experience also comes with the best techniques at fair and reasonable prices. A-1 Auto Transport’s free quoting service provides clients with reasonable costs for shipping cars to or from Harrison County.
Zip codes included in Harrison County
- ZIP Code 41003 - Berry
- ZIP Code 41031 - Cynthiana
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.