Safe And Reliable Glenwood Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in Pike and Montgomery Counties, Glenwood is a city in Arkansas. It started out as a lumber producing town and has now grown to host other large corporations such as Shelby Manufacturing. It also has golf courses, dedicated RV parks, picnic areas with grills and many other amenities. Visitors can enjoy beautiful sceneries, hiking, and fishing in DeGray Lake Resort State Park and Crater of Diamonds State Park. Glenwood's location along the Caddo River also provides an avenue for other water-based recreational activities. If you would like to visit the city, do so with your own car. It is flexible and gives you the freedom and convenience of traveling to as many places as you wish in your own time frame. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto shipping company that can help you in moving or shipping cars to or from Glenwood. We have one of the most modern fleets of carriers that can haul any items to numerous locations throughout the world. The company has plenty of shipping networks and over 25 years of shipping experience that has enabled us to always make timely deliveries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Glenwood to Little Rock||$87||87 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Atlanta to Glenwood||$451||602 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Glenwood to Chicago||$551||735 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Glenwood||$657||1096 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Glenwood to Philadelphia||$741||1235 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Glenwood||$968||1614 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Glenwood to Helena||$1023||1706 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Glenwood||$1120||1867 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Glenwood
There is no location that we cannot ship to in the town. Our drivers have traversed through the majority of its 16 square miles when shipping cars to or from Glenwood. Thanks to our customized shipping option, we are now able to cover areas such as Hot Springs, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Hop, Benton, Bryant, Camden, Texarkana, Russellville, Maumelle, Magnolia, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway in Arkansas and Texarkana in Texas.
Types of vehicles we ship
With a fleet of over 30 carriers that are fitted with the latest technology in auto hauling, we can accommodate virtually any type of car. Some of the vehicles we regularly ship include:
- RVs and Motorhomes. Camping in an RV is the best way to relax. You do not have to worry about pesky bugs biting you or harsh weather. You are protected from all these and you have all the amenities found in your home at your disposal. Running them isn't cheap and that's why many people opt to ship them instead of driving them over long distances.
- Classic and antique vehicles. They present a different challenge to shipping other normal cars. Some of them are rare and expensive making them hard to replace. Therefore, extra care should be employed when handling these vehicles. We use only the recommended ties and ramps to load and secure them on our carriers.
- Salvaged vehicles. It takes more to ship a salvaged vehicle than a normal one. Most salvaged vehicles do not run and therefore need additional equipment to get them onto the carriers. We possess equipment such as forklifts and cranes that can effectively perform this task.
- Race cars. Shipping a race car doesn't only involve the transportation of the vehicle. You need to accommodate the support staff, tools and spares and in some instances, a backup car. We have carriers and trucks that can provide for the room required. We will ensure that it gets to your location on time and no damage happens.
Types of services we provide
At A-1 Auto Transport, the customer is king. We offer you plenty of shipping options to choose from and even throw in the option of customizing your own shipping. Some of our services include:
- Door to door shipping
- Enclosed and open transport
- Multiple car shipping
- Shipping for auto dealers
- International and domestic moving
- Shipping for college students
- Snowbird transport
- Terminal to terminal shipping
Preparing your vehicle for the auto shipping process
For the shipping process to go on without a hitch, you need to adequately prepare your car by doing the following:
- Wash your vehicle on the eve of delivery/ pick-up and take photos of all dents and scratches to act as evidence should there be any need for them.
- Make sure your vehicle is functioning as it should, by taking it for servicing.
- Remove all personal items and any custom installations from the car.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Remove all toll tags and parking access passes.
- Make duplicates of your car keys.
Partner with us
When you ship with us, you are partnering with one of the most consistent auto shipping service providers in the continent. Our services are fast, efficient, and pocket-friendly.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.