How To Ship Your Lexus.
Lexus is a very popular brand in the auto industry. It is the renowned luxury arm of the well-established vehicle manufacturers, Toyota. The Lexus is marketed in over 70 countries worldwide. It is one of Japan’s premium cars. The Lexus brand is recognized for churning out utterly refined luxury vehicles time and time again. This has led to continuous requests for LEXUS cars consistently over the years.
We are a top brand in vehicle logistics. We are a licensed car shipping company offering car shipping services to a wide range of clients, also ensuring shipment protection. We are market leaders in state to state auto transport and across the country. Shipping the popular Lexus brand is one we have decades of experience in. We provide enclosed and open-sided car carriers that offer auto transport service anywhere within our expansive network and beyond.
We provide the best possible combination of price and quality service in the shipping of the Lexus cars. We offer flexible pricing, tracking of shipment, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service. We work with a network of trusted and well established partners across the globe offering premium shipping services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Enclosed Car Shipping: To avoid exposing your Lexus car to the elements of the weather, our enclosed auto shipping services are a safe transportation alternative.We shield your vehicle from all harmful materials along the way such as debris moisture and harsh weather during the automobile shipping at an unbeatable price. If safety and protection of your vehicle is your priority, you won’t find a more suitable service option.
- Coast to Coast shipping: We are the top recommended car shipping services firm shipping Lexus cars from one end of the country to another. We provide services at special drive to and pick up locations anytime of the day. We also provide custom services to suit the needs of our clients. Fill an online quote today to view our pocket friendly prices.
- International Auto Transport: We offer shipping services to various countries, if you want the international relocation of your car. If you would like us to ship your Lexus car overseas, get in touch with our international car shipping specialists who will discuss your options and pricing with you. We offer the best rates for international shipping in the industry.
Priority on Customer Satisfaction.
We are a company with strong focus on customer satisfaction. We havereliable, dedicated and customer-friendly sales executives for any of your queries. Resolving any issue is as simple as filling an online form or putting a call through. There are different responsive professionals who can assist you through the stages involved till the car reaches your door step.
Our website provides you with a Free Instant Online Quote. Should you prefer to contact our dedicated customer service team, who are readily available to guide you through the process of moving your vehicle, you can bet that our quotes would just right for you.
Request for a quote online or reach our customer service expecting a prompt response.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?