How Much Does It Cost?
- Anyone interested in having a Corvette shipped to another location should expect to pay from $150 to $10,000 for services. The rate you pay depends on the distance between the pickup and drop off locations as well as other determining factors such fuel costs.
- An inoperable Corvette or one with customizations and special features may cost at minimum, $100 more to ship. Special pieces of equipment and tools are needed to safely deliver these vehicles.
Shipping a Corvette to another location may seem like risky business. However, with the right luxury car shipping company, transporting a Corvette can be easy.
A professional shipping company with years of experience is usually very safe and reliable. You can tell a good company when you call in and customer service is more than willing to assist you. They’ll also have accreditation from the BBB and DOT along with other state licensing and certifications.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Luxury Car Transport to Select From
With the variety of car shipping methods available, you will certainly find a company that offers a method you will be satisfied with. Many trustworthy companies will also offer insurance on the car during its transport. This is the best way to protect the value of your Corvette as it is transported.
- Enclosed Shipping: The luxury car is placed within a container where it’s secured and tied down to a pallet. The car and the unfilled container space around it can be filled with other household goods you’d like shipped to the next base.
- Open Air Shipping: This method is not nearly as expensive, but it isn’t the safest method. If the weather is poor or the roadways are unfavorable, the bike could be susceptible to some minor damage. The car is shipped on an open flatbed trailer.
- Terminal to Terminal: The Corvette must be dropped off at a shipping terminal in or near the pickup location and then retrieved from another shipping terminal closer to the car’s destination.
- Door to Door: The car is picked up from its home then dropped off at the address specified by the Corvette’s owner.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?