How Much Does It Cost?
- To transport a luxury car like a Shelby, you can expect the cost to be anywhere from $150 to $10,000 depending on the transport method chosen and the distance between the pickup and drop off locations.
- You may want to expect other small charges on your final bill especially if the vehicle has any customizations or is inoperable. For example, an inoperable Shelby may cost another $100 to ship.
Having a valuable Shelby shipped off to another location is always nerve wracking. Of course, you want to make sure the vehicle arrives in great condition. The absolute best way to assure the condition of the Shelby as it travels to its new home is by hiring a reliable auto transport company for its shipping process.
Transporting a car through a company such as A1 Auto Transport is the wisest decision you can make. Here, we even cover the value of our customers’ luxury vehicles under our very own insurance policy. This is how we guarantee that your Shelby will arrive safely at its destination. We provide the insurance coverage free of charge after you have decided to take advantage of our already low service rates on exotic car shipping.
How the Cost of Your Shelby’s Delivery Is Estimated
- The car’s age, model, make, engine size, and other vehicle specs
- The distance the car must travel to reach its destination
- The shipping services you prefer to have your car transported with
- The average costs of the transport company’s services available
- The weight of the car and any other belongings being shipped with it
To get the most accurate shipping rates, have the above information as prepared as possible when you call in. Otherwise, don’t hesitate to let our transport experts help you with any decision making. They’ll be able to suggest the best possible shipping services to you after you provide them with a little information about the Shelby and your preferred shipping methods. Call in today at (800) 452-2880 and we’ll get you started right away
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.