- Car Transport Kennewick Near Me
- Kennewick Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Kennewick Vehicle Transport Companies
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Car Movers Near Me
- Kennewick Auto Transport Company Directory
- Kennewick Auto Resources
- Kennewick Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Kennewick Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Kennewick Near Me
Kennewick is a city in Washington state’s Benton County and makes up one-third of the Tri-Cities along with the cities of Pasco and Richland. Kennewick is known for its mild winters, ample sunshine and being a hub for outdoor and recreational activities. Kennewick is located in the southeastern part of the state near the Columbia River and the Oregon border.
Kennewick Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Kennewick||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Kennewick||$128||214 miles||2-3 days|
|San Francisco to Kennewick||$442||737 miles||3-5 days|
|Kennewick to Las Vegas||$545||909 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Kennewick||$700||1167 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Kennewick||$1574||2623 miles||6-8 days|
|Houston to Kennewick||$1277||2128 miles||6-8 days|
|Kennewick to New York||$1627||2712 miles||6-8 days|
|Kennewick to Nashville||$1324||2207 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Kennewick Vehicle Transport Companies
- Price - The cost of hiring a company to move your car is affected by a lot of different aspects, but price quotes are almost always given out for free. The physical location of the vehicle and its ultimate destination are two of the most important elements since they directly affect the transport distance and how far the carrier must drive before dropping it off. The pickup and delivery date also have an impact on cost, especially if a rush job or express auto shipping are requested. Finally, the type of service and transport carrier also play a role: open air transport and shipping to a delivery terminal (where the customer picks up the vehicle) are the most affordable ways to book auto transport. Requesting an enclosed carrier and door-to-door shipping offer the ultimate in convenience, but do cost more than the standard method.
- Paperwork - For the most part, auto moving companies will not request any original documents from you unless you are having a car shipped internationally. (See here for information about shipping a car to another country.) You should, however, receive paperwork from the driver or company that is moving your vehicle. The two documents that are most important are the auto transport contract and the bill of lading. The contract indicates the services to be performed and the agreed upon price and the bill of lading lists the specific details (weight, valuation, destination, etc.) for the vehicle being transported.
- Transport Timeframes - Understanding the general timeframe required for shipping a vehicle can help you with planning and is also useful for deciding on which carrier to choose. If you request a price quote and learn that it will take upwards of a week for a company to deliver a vehicle from Kennewick, Washington to Portland, Oregon that would be considered slow by almost any standard. Here are some general guidelines for how long it takes to transport a vehicle through difference regions in the U.S.
How long does it take?
- Across the country (coast to coast) - 5 to 15 days
- Midwest to East or West coast - 3 to 8 days
- Southern U.S. state to Northern U.S. - 3 to 8 days
For more information and resources to help you find business services locally, visit the official website for the City of Kennewick, Washington.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Kennewick, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Kennewick. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Kennewick, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Kennewick. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Kennewick and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Kennewick. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Car Movers Near Me
Kennewick Auto Transport Company Directory
Interbay Transport Logistics
A nationwide vehicle transporter that also serves Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada from Washington, Interbay offers door-to-door shipping, dealer auto transport services and fleet transfers. They have both open and enclosed auto carriers available.
2103 46th Ave. NE
Olympia, WA 98506
Great American Auto Transport
A nationwide vehicle hauling service based in Seattle, Great American Auto Transport moves cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, SUVs and heavy-duty vehicles. The offer free cost estimates to all customers and regularly ship to and from Kennewick and Benton County.
8349 13th Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98117
Lepke Auto Transport
With more than 30 years of experience shipping vehicles in the state of Washington, Lepke is a veteran in the car moving industry. They have offered cross country towing and transport services since 1991.
1400 112th Ave. SE #100
Bellevue, WA 98004
Kennewick Auto Resources
Ye Olde Car Club - A car club for the Tri-Cities since 1962, Ye Olde Car Club is located in Kennewick and boasts more than 400 classic, vintage and antique autos from members in the southeast and western Washington.
Kennewick Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Downtown||South Highlands||West Highlands|
|Vista||Creekstone||Bridge to Bridge|
|Badger||East 27th Avenue||East Badger Road|
|Highland||Port of Kennewick||West 10th Avenue|
|Finley||South Oak Street|
Kennewick includes ZIP codes
99336, 99337, 99338.