Safe And Reliable Hawaii Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hawaii is tropical state made up entirely of islands full of volcanic activity and beaches. There is a lot of lush forests where winding roads perfect for motorcyclists exist. If moving to Hawaii or planning a long trip there, have your bike shipped there too. There is nothing comparable to cruising through the islands on a motorcycle.
Shipping a motorcycle to Hawaii is easy. With the right company, you can feel at ease knowing your bike is safely being handled. There are many companies out there that offer these shipping services. It only takes a little research and the help of A-1 Auto Transport to find a shipping company that you can trust.
Motorcycle Shipment Options
Motorcycle shipment can be done in several ways. There are many different ways to have a motorcycle shipped and all of them are safe reliable options. Most shipping companies offer insurance to protect the bike during shipment. The following shipping methods are what you will have to choose from.
- Enclosed Shipping - the motorcycle is placed inside a trailer or container of sorts.
- Open Air Shipping - the motorcycle is placed on top of a trailer without being enclosed.
- Crated Shipping - the motorcycle is placed on a wooden pallet and then placed in a trailer. The bike must be free of all fluids and the battery must be disconnected.
- Terminal to Terminal - cost effective, but requires the bike be picked up at sent to a depot.
- Door to Door Shipping - they will come to your home to pick the bike up, then drop it off wherever you'd like.
The Requirements for Shipment
- Bike must be cleaned from all dirt and debris.
- Alarms will need to be disabled.
- Fluids and tires should be examined prior to shipment.
- The gas tank should be ¼ full.
- Take pictures and note any damage already existing on the motorcycle.
- Remove any and all loose and unnecessary items from the motorcycle.
Hawaii Shipment Companies
The Shipping Shack
1777 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96815
1601 Sand Island Pkwy.
Honolulu, HI 96819
Matson Terminals Inc.
1411 Sand Island Pkwy. #51B
Honolulu, HI 96803
(800) 462- 8766
- Ewa Beach
- Ewa Gentry
- Ewa Villages
- Hawaii County
- Maui County
- Pearl City
Related Information & FAQs
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.