Safe And Reliable Yakima County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Yakima County is largely rural, with a few cities scattered across its vastness. The region has big farms, mostly vineyards that contribute to about 40% of the wine in America. The vineyards attract local wine enthusiasts that enjoy tours of the farms as well as wine tasting festivals. Yakima County is also where you’ll find Mount Adams, Gilbert Peak and Mount Aix, which are all snowcapped mountains that are great for mountain climbing and skiing during the winter. For decades, A-1 Auto Transport has been the dedicated carrier firm of choice for many residents in Yakima County, and the most recommended to guests. We have a unique service delivery method that crowns us the best firm in the state of Washington for shipping cars to or from Yakima County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Francisco to Yakima County||$539||719 miles||3-5 days|
|Los Angeles to Yakima County||$628||1048 miles||4-6 days|
|Kansas City to Yakima County||$1038||1730 miles||5-7 days|
|Yakima County to Washington, D.C.||$1076||2691 miles||7-9 days|
|Yakima County to Indianapolis||$1087||2175 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Yakima County||$1112||2780 miles||7-9 days|
|Milwaukee to Yakima County||$1152||1920 miles||5-7 days|
|Yakima County to New Orleans||$1238||2476 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Yakima County
Yakima County is huge, larger than the states of Rhode Island and Delaware combined. Away from the cities and the farms, lays the wilderness where settlement is close to zero. In such a vast region, one requires a carrier firm that is able to make car deliveries to every location, including the most marginal ones. No other firm in Washington does a better job when shipping cars to or from Yakima County than A-1 Auto Transport.
Our scope of service covers the following areas: Grandview, Yethonat, Granger, Wiley City, Mabton, Wenas, Moxee, Weikel, Selah, Waneta, Sunnyside, Venner, Tieton, Spitzenberg, Tieton, Sawyer, Toppenish, Rimrock, Union Gap, Pomona, Wapato, Plainview, Yakima City, Pinecliff, Zillah, Nile, Harrah, Nass, Naches, Midvale, Ahtanum, Litchy, Buena, Liberty, Cowiche, Jonathan, Donald, Holtzinger, Eschbach, Harwood, Gleed, Gromore, Outlook, Goose Prairie, Parker, Fruitvale, Satus, Fort Simcoe, Summitview, Flint, Tampico, Farron, Terrace Heights, Empire, West Valley, Emerald, White Swan, East Selah, Artesian, Cougar Valley, Ashure, Cliffdell, Birchfield, Byron, Blackrock and Brownstown.
- Door to door services: Public transportation is unreliable in Yakima County, making it difficult for one to get by without a car. This is best for those concerned with timely and convenient car shipping services right from your home. Under door to door arrangement, we can transport the car right from its location to any destination address without you having to leave your house or business premises. We rely on GPS navigation to complement our knowledge of the county, thus making home deliveries across the region.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the default long haul trucks we use when shipping any type of automotive. They come with flatbed racks onto which we secure the vehicles before transportation. The cars are slightly exposed to the external environment, thus the carrier’s name, but are in no way exposed to danger. It is the most budget friendly option available.
- Enclosed carrier services: Clients that are more concerned with extra protection and privacy for their vehicles get to choose enclosed carriers. These come with an intermodal container that shields the cars from external hazards and prying eyes. Enclosed carriers are however, more expensive to use.
Zip codes included in Yakima County
- 98901 - Yakima
- 98902 - Yakima
- 98903 - Yakima
- 98904 - Yakima
- 98907 - Yakima
- 98908 - Yakima
- 98909 - Yakima
- 98920 - Brownstown
- 98921 - Buena
- 98923 - Cowiche
- 98930 - Grandview
- 98932 - Granger
- 98933 - Harrah
- 98935 - Mabton
- 98936 - Moxee
- 98937 - Naches
- 98938 - Outlook
- 98939 - Parker
- 98942 - Selah
- 98944 - Sunnyside
- 98947 - Tieton
- 98948 - Toppenish
- 98951 - Wapato
- 98952 - White Swan
- 98953 - Zillah
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Yakima - Yakima, Washington (WA) 98901
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August