Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Windsor, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Windsor Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Windsor is a prosperous and expansive community bordering the I-25 a few miles north of Denver. It traverses two counties in one of the most highly urbanized regions in Colorado. The economy thrives on different sectors, with a series of recreational facilities offering the perfect solace from a busy life. You can take enjoyable long drives around the lake and have even more fun doing it on a private ride. A-1 Auto Transport offers affordable solutions for shipping cars to or from Windsor.
Areas covered in Windsor
We can fetch and deliver vehicles anywhere in the region including the adjacent communities. Our reach extends to all corners of the state and every state in the US.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Windsor to Colorado Springs||$126||126 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Windsor to Houston||$652||1087 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Windsor to Phoenix||$690||920 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Jose to Windsor||$741||1235 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Detroit to Windsor||$753||1255 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Windsor to Seattle||$760||1268 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Windsor to Miami||$1055||2110 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Windsor to Boston||$1173||1956 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Windsor
The first decision that you should make when choosing transport services revolves around the drop-off/pickup timelines and location. We have two major solutions in this respect, terminal-to-terminal and door-to-door.
- A terminal option involves a coordinatedarrangement to collect or deliver the vehicle in one of the appointed transportation depots in the state.
- The door-to-door option is a better idea if you’re new to Colorado or you do not have enough time to move around the terminals.
There are two basic transport options for domestic transfers when shipping cars to or from Windsor, the open-air standard, and the enclosed standard.
- The average vehicle needs a simple and low-cost handling process during transportation. Open-air transport offers the best solution in such cases. The cars travel on an exposed truck, where the loading and unloading happen by driving them on and off the trailer. Some of our rigs can handle between 8-10 vehicles depending on the sizes.
- Enclosed shipping is best reserved for high-end luxury vehicles, classics, and cars with low ground clearance. Fully covered trucks shield the automobiles from possible damage by inclement weather and roadside debris. Hydraulic lift gates help in loading those with a low undercarriage.
A-1 Auto Transport offers a mix of affordable and convenient solutions to help with all of your overseas vehicle transfers:
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard is the most economical option that you will find. It involves a simple loading and unloading process, where a team of handlers drives the vehicles along a specialized ship’s ramp in both occasions.
- Containerized shipping help to increase safety for highly expensive vehicles during the transit process. A container shields the cargo from strong winds, hot temperatures, and water. We can offer you a shared option or a dedicated container.
Types of cars that we ship
We can transport all ordinary vehicles, classics, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, RVs, buses, golf carts, snowmobiles, farm machinery, freight goods, and project cargo. You can find more details by visiting the services page on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Give the vehicle a thorough wash and note down all the chips, dents, scratches or discolorations to the body.
- Take photographs of the vehicle from all angles including close-up shots of the imperfections. Make sure that you date all the records.
- Remove all custom products such as CD and DVD players, GPS, radio faceplates, spoilers, grills, and luggage racks.
- Do not pack your household goods or personal items inside the vehicle. Flouting this rule could result in penalties from the DOT.
- Parking passes are valuable items that can easily get stolen. Remove them and deactivatethe toll tags to avoid accumulating a lot of unnecessary charges along the highway.
- Top off the fluid levels and make sure that the battery runs on a full charge.
- Inflate the tires and try to fix the existing leaks and mechanical problems.
- Record all the unsolved issues including the steps needed to start and drive the car and leave the note with the truck driver.
- Use a protective cover on all the loose parts on the exterior. Fold in the side view mirrors and retract the antenna.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from draining the battery by triggering off for extended periods along the highway.
- Prepare a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the truck driver at the collection.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the largest auto transport companies in the region, running over 20 years of experience in the industry. When you choose us, you can joy the best peace of mind and affordability when shipping cars to or from Windsor. We have all-inclusive prices for every service with no surprise charges. You can follow the progress conveniently using our GPS tracking service.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.