Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Williston, North Dakota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Williston, North Dakota Professional Car Shipping
Just a few years ago the population of Williston was only around 14,000 people. Today thanks to the oil boom in North Dakota in the last five years, the population has grown to nearly 22,000 people and has steadily been growing each year. One of the largest oil drilling sites in the United States, Bakken formation, is located in Williston. Aside from the oil industry, tourism is a large industry in Williston. Many people come to the area to enjoy camping, golf, hiking, fishing and other outdoor recreation. The Williston Area Recreation Center is 234,000 square feet and includes golf simulators, a water Park, indoor surfing as well as tennis and basketball and indoor running track.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Minneapolis to Williston||$467||623 miles||3-5 days|
|Williston to Kansas City||$722||962 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Williston||$712||1187 miles||4-6 days|
|Williston to Indianapolis||$728||1214 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Williston||$836||1393 miles||4-6 days|
|Williston to San Antonio||$920||1533 miles||5-7 days|
|Houston to Williston||$949||1582 miles||5-7 days|
|Williston to Charlotte||$1073||1788 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
If you would like to get information about living in Williston including local utility companies, economic development, local attractions and area events you can visit the official Williston website.
Using Williston Car Shipping Services
Williston has been one of the fastest growing cities in the United States for the last five years. If you are relocating to Williston and need to have your car shipped to the city, keep these tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind as you are preparing for the relocation:
- When you speak to automobile transporters you need to find out what areas of the country they can pick up and deliver motor vehicles. If possible try to find a company that has a local office as they may know the area better than some of the nationwide companies will.
- All motor vehicles carriers must be fully licensed and insured. They must also be registered with the United States Department of Transportation. Ask to see the company proof of insurance and licensing before you consider hiring them.
- Many companies require a deposit up front when you schedule service. If a company requires you to pay the full amount up front it is best to find a different company. Also, if a company requires payment to be made through a direct wire transfer such as Western Union or Money Gram you should steer clear of that company. A legitimate company will accept credit or debit cards, cash or check or PayPal but they will not ask for a direct wire transfer as these are not traceable forms of payment.
- If you are on a budget for shipping you may want to consider having a vehicle transported with the use of a shipping terminal instead of using door to door service. Terminal shipping is less expensive than door to door. If you are considering this you will first want to find out if the company transports to and from terminals, where the local terminals are and make sure they are not out of the way.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Williston Auto Transport Guide
Midwest Motor Express
Midwest Motor Express is a trucking company that ships automobiles and other freight throughout the Midwestern area of the United States. They partner with Southeastern Freight Lines, Linden Transport, New England Motor Freight, Dayton Freight Lines and Honolulu Freight Services to provide nationwide, reliable auto shipping services. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
33 22nd Ave. W.
Williston, ND 58801
Cross Country Freight Solutions
Cross Country Freight Solutions has been in business since 1980 providing reliable, fast and affordable motor vehicle and general freight shipping services to locations in North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Iowa. They are registered with the United States Department of Transportation, offer tracking services online and are fully licensed and insured.
1841 Hancock Dr.
Bismarck, ND 58501
Related Information & FAQ
Williston includes ZIP codes
58801, 58802, 58803.