Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wichita Falls, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Wichita Falls Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wichita Falls is located in central Texas near the border of Oklahoma. There are not many auto shippers in the local area, however; there are several near the Dallas metro area that serves Wichita County (see the directory at the bottom of the page). The tips listed below will help you find an experienced company to move your car, as well as cover some topics you’ll need to be familiar with before contacting companies. We encourage readers to call us at the number at the top of the page with their questions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Wichita Falls to Dallas||$142||142 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Wichita Falls to Houston||$375||375 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Wichita Falls to Memphis||$408||545 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Kansas City to Wichita Falls||$487||487 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Cleveland to Wichita Falls||$716||1194 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Wichita Falls||$775||1293 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Wichita Falls||$952||1587 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Wichita Falls to Portland||$1135||1892 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Wichita Falls Auto Transport Services
- Military POV Transport – For members of the military that need a privately owned vehicle moved, an auto transport company can be a good solution. Not only do many shippers offer discounts to members of the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines, but they can often arrange home moving services if you need other belongings shipped as well. If you’re a member of the military looking for a company to move your vehicle, make sure they have past experience with POV transport. While the process is not entirely different from standard auto transport, there are some finer details that need to be addressed. The last thing you want is a delay or holdup that may leave you without your car for a short period.
Visit the Military.com website for more information about PCS orders, how to prepare for your move, and several helpful checklists to make sure you have all your bases covered.
- Get Contracts In Writing – Regardless of what an auto shipper tells you over the phone, or what is listed on their website, you should always get the contract in writing. Verbal agreements don’t hold any validity when it comes to filing a complaint or seeking compensation from an auto shipper–everything that applies to the shipment needs to be in writing and carefully reviewed before moving forward. All auto transport companies should offer a free price estimate at no charge and without any sort of commitment on your part. After deciding on which company to go with, have them fax or email you a copy of the contract so that you may review it before paying anything. If there are any issues, complications, or parts of it that you don’t understand, be sure to ask about them and get everything clarified before your vehicle is en route.
- Compare Companies – One of the reasons it’s important to get the contract in writing before agreeing to any services is so that you can accurately compare the prices and services between companies. Ideally, you should contact several shippers, if only to get an idea of the price range that your shipment falls into. The cost will vary between companies, but the differences shouldn’t be too extreme. If you contact five companies to ship your car from Wichita Falls to a city in California, you should start to see some consistency among them, both in terms of pricing and services. If one company is several hundred dollars cheaper than all the others, that can often be a red flag or at least a good reason to ask some questions to figure out why.
Want to find other professional services in Wichita Falls, TX? Visit the city’s official website to learn more about what’s available locally.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Wichita Falls, Texas Auto Transport Directory
Dependable Auto Shippers Inc
Dependable Auto Shippers also referred to as DAS, is an established nationwide auto mover with more than 50 years of experience. They ship almost any type of vehicle, from motorcycles to cars to RVs and planes.
3020 U.S. Highway 80
Mesquite, TX 75149
Acme Car Shipping
Acme Car Shipping is a freight forwarder, meaning they act similar to a broker by connecting customers with shippers. They provide coast to coast auto relocation, have both open and enclosed carriers and offer door-to-door shipping in Wichita Falls.
896 North Mill Street
Lewisville, TX 75057
Advanced Auto Shipping
A domestic auto transport company out of McKinney, Texas, Advanced Auto Shipping delivers to locations across the U.S. from Wichita Falls. They offer free estimates over the phone and through their website.
McKinney, TX 75070
Wichita Falls includes ZIP codes
76301, 76302, 76305, 76306, 76307, 76308, 76309, 76310.