Whenever you have the need to ship a car to Peru from the United States, it’s usually because you have decided to move to the country. A lot of times, a person’s reason for going is for study or employment.
Regardless of the reason for having the car shipped, it is always best to have a professional handle the transport to Peru.
Use a professional overseas transport company for your car’s import and delivery. It is the only way to guarantee that your car ships without any issues. Transport companies are familiar with foreign import policies and will help make sure the car complies.
Use a Professional Transport Service.
- The mileage and condition of the car is protected by the shipping equipment and trained employees.
- Insurance coverage is provided to all vehicles in the care of the transporter.
- You will have a diversity of service options and customer service can customize your shipping process to fit your needs better.
- Overseas transporters are familiar with foreign import laws.
- Shipping services are worth the costs.
- You can ship your car and other belongings through a transporter.
- There is less risk involved with the delivery if you hire professionals.
- You can use your time more wisely and better prepare for the relocation when you allow a transport service to deal with your car’s shipping process.
Dealing with another country’s laws easily becomes perplexing. Your transport service sees you through every step of the way. Call the Embassy of Peru before the shipping process so you can learn more of the foreign import policy in place.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.