Sending a car to another nation is too difficult without the right equipment or without much knowledge in the industry. That’s why a lot of people schedule their car’s transport with an overseas auto shipping company.
You can expect your car to arrive safely in the far off country if you take the time to find a reliable transporter for the job.
Before you go and buy shipping services from anyone that claims they can ship your car to Bosnia from the U.S., do a little research on the transporters in the area. A reliable shipping company will have certain characteristics to acknowledge. Narrow your search down to a few potential transporters and call each one for a quote. Settle for the company that carries the most positive qualities and the most affordable price.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Qualities of a Dependable Overseas Transporter.
- Your car will have the utmost security as it is protected through the transporter’s insurance policy.
- The latest transport technology is used to deliver your vehicle to Bosnia.
- They have a variety of different services so you can choose what you need at a price you can afford.
- The transporter’s clientele includes car dealerships, manufacturers, and other high profile businesses. They find it easy to maintain a positive reputation.
- Although you should always call the Embassy of Bosnia for accurate information in regard to the import policy, customer service reps for the transporter are very helpful at guiding you through the process.
- They are approved by the BBB, DOT or carry certificates showing their authenticity as a transport service.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org