Safe And Reliable Whitley County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you planning to relocate to Whitley County with your car? You are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport is experienced in shipping vehicles to the area and the entire state of Kentucky. Our shipping professionals ensure that your car is shipped on time and delivered to your doorstep or nearest terminal facility. We also offer our vehicle moving services at rock bottom prices in the US as well as overseas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Whitley County to Cleveland||$433||433 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Whitley County to New Orleans||$499||666 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Whitley County to New York||$580||774 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Whitley County||$772||1287 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Albuquerque to Whitley County||$845||1409 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Whitley County||$1002||2505 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Whitley County to Los Angeles||$1097||2194 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Whitley County to San Jose||$1225||2450 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Whitley County
Shipping cars to or from Whitley Countyby road is the easiest way to get them to various locations in good time. The 445 square mile area has a number of roads that crisscross, making vehicle shipping faster for our drivers. Interstate 75 is one of the main transportation routes that we use when shipping vehicles to cities and towns all over the state. The interstate road also makes it possible to ship vehicles to other states that border Kentucky. Our truck drivers also use U.S. Route 25 when in need of alternative routes to several locations within the county.
Whitley County is surrounded by a number of counties that also get to benefit from our automobile transportation services. The counties are McCreary County to the west, Laurel County to the north, Bell County to the east and Knox County to the northeast. Our drivers also extend car shipping services to counties in Tennessee that share a border with Whitley County. They include Campbell County to the south and Claiborne County to the southeast. To access these counties, we use Kentucky Route 11, 26, 90, 92, 312, 904 and several other county roads.
Our Service portfolio
Our collection of vehicle shipping services is ideal for anyone planning to move vehicles in the US and overseas. Some of our popular services include:
- Open vehicle shipping: The use of open transport trailers when shipping cars to or from Whitley County is the best way to save money. The trucks can haul many vehicles and drop them off at different destinations across the US. The cost of transportation is spread among vehicle owners resulting in lower costs. This shipping option is also ideal for car dealership companies that move vehicles to or from auto shows and dealer trades on a regular basis.
- Freight shipping: We have been moving cargo locally and internationally for over two decades and have become a leader in the industry. Our freight shipping services are ideal for individuals or companies that want cargo transported within the shortest time possible. We have customized services that fit in with your schedule so that delays in delivery of large or small cargo become impossible. Our drivers are also well-trained in handling all types of freight giving our customers peace of mind whenever they ship with us.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A-1 Auto Transport assures vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Whitley County that they will have a great auto moving experience. We have modern transport trailers and qualified staff to handle all your inquiries that relate to vehicle transportation. To get a free quote or book our services, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Whitley County
- 40701 -Corbin
- 40702 -Corbin
- 40769- Cumberland College
- 40730 -Emlyn
- 40701 -Keavy
- 40759 -Meadow Creek
- 40769 -Nevisdale
- 40759 -Rockholds
- 40763 -Siler
- 40769 -Williamsburg
- 40701 -Woodbine
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Corbin - Whitley, Kentucky (KY) 40701
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Calvin - Bell, Kentucky (KY) 40813
🇺🇸 Bethelridge - Casey, Kentucky (KY) 42516
🇺🇸 Big Creek - Clay, Kentucky (KY) 40914
🇺🇸 Ages Brookside - Harlan, Kentucky (KY) 40801
🇺🇸 Annville - Jackson, Kentucky (KY) 40402
🇺🇸 Gray - Knox, Kentucky (KY) 40734
🇺🇸 Bush - Laurel, Kentucky (KY) 40724
🇺🇸 Asher - Leslie, Kentucky (KY) 40803
🇺🇸 Crab Orchard - Lincoln, Kentucky (KY) 40419
🇺🇸 Marshes Siding - Mccreary, Kentucky (KY) 42631
🇺🇸 Saul - Perry, Kentucky (KY) 40981
🇺🇸 Somerset - Pulaski, Kentucky (KY) 42501
🇺🇸 Brodhead - Rockcastle, Kentucky (KY) 40409
🇺🇸 Monticello - Wayne, Kentucky (KY) 42633
🇺🇸 Corbin - Whitley, Kentucky (KY) 40701
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Somerset - Pulaski, Kentucky (KY) 42502
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August