Not everyone jumps on the idea of shipping their car to another country. That’s partially because they’re not aware of the advantages that come with professional auto transport services.
Shipping your car to Israel through a transport company with years of history in the industry is the absolute best way to deliver a car overseas. With professionals, it is completely safe to ship your car and even cheaper than you might expect.
The key to a successful international transport it finding the right transporter. If possible, find an overseas transport service near your home in the U.S. with a positive reputation and reasonable rates. Make sure they carry insurance coverage and offer a variety of ways to ship your car. They should have friendly customer service and not expect a payment until the car has been delivered to Israel safely.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Contacting the Embassy to Fulfill Import Regulations.
The most recommended step to an international transport is calling the embassy of the country. Call the Embassy of Israel to ask about the latest auto import law. Also ask about the current tax and duty rates. They’ll have all the information you need so you can begin collecting the documents needed for import permission.
Your international transporter will have their staff on hand to help you with anything they can as you get ready for the car to ship off. They can even break down the laws for you to understand. They have a lot of familiarity with foreign import laws. It’s extremely important that all of the right proof is given to the Customs office. This includes proof of paid tariffs and duties. They will give you the certificate of import approval upon compliance.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?