The wisest way to ship a car to another country is through dependable shipping services. Having your own car in another nation makes it easier to explore your new surroundings without confusing yourself with public transportation in an unfamiliar nation.
It’s also nice to know you can jump behind the wheel of your own car and take off whenever you please.
Buy shipping services from a reliable transporter to ship your car to Belgium. They will ensure that your car is safely and successfully imported into the country. An overseas transport company with an extensive history in the industry has an understanding of import laws. They will make sure that your vehicle complies with the restrictions and that all of the right documents are gathered to achieve import authorization.
What a Transport Company Provides.
- They will help you meet the terms of the regulations set by the country. Call the Embassy of Belgium to understand the country’s auto import laws. Inquire about the import tax and duty rates for your vehicle.
- They will make sure that your car stays out of harm’s way. They will even add more protection by covering it under their insurance.
- You will have your choice of shipping services. If you cannot come to any decisions, customer service will help personalize the shipping process to suit your budget and your needs more specifically.
- You can benefit from a variety of shipping options priced at low, affordable rates.
- Any risks involved in the process of international transport are lowered when professionals are supervising the delivery.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.