Hiring an international auto transporter is the greatest way to ship a car to Ecuador. All certified transport companies use high-quality shipping equipment and their knowledge of foreign import laws to transport their customers’ vehicles safely overseas.
You can count on them to be by your side throughout the entire process, lending a hand whenever you need it.
One of the hardest parts of an auto transport is adhering to the laws set for imported vehicles in another country. Call the Embassy of Ecuador to become more informed of the regulations and exact tax rates. With the help of your transport professionals, collecting the necessary proof is much easier. The Customs office must receive all forms of proof before the scheduled transport date. They are the only ones who can okay the car’s entry into the nation.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Import Duty and Tariff Information.
Unlike many other countries, the tax rates for Ecuador are set modestly. Pay any taxes or duties associated with your import in full. Take the receipt from the transaction with you when you go to Customs with the rest of the documentation.
Ecuador’s auto import rates are based on the model and make of the vehicle, its age, the reason for import, and the car’s overall value. It’s easier to get precise tax rates for your import when you provide the necessary information. Once you do, you will know exactly what you must pay before gaining import approval.
- Depending on the type of vehicle, there is a Customs Duty of 10-40%.
- A 15% VAT is applied to all vehicles.
- Any vehicles older than 5 years of age are subjected to a 25% surtax if they run on diesel or petrol.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory