What to Expect When You Ship a Car from the USA to Egypt
Shipping a car country to country takes a lot of patience and effort. By hiring professional overseas shipping agents, you can lessen the stress and the costs associated with the long delivery process.
It is possible to ship a car to Egypt through an overseas transporter with experience and the right qualifications. Begin searching the Internet for the right company to handle your car’s import into Egypt.
The auto transport company will guide you through the entire process step by step. Their professionals have plenty of experience and training to successfully oversee any kind of international auto transport. They will even assist you in gathering all of the pertinent information needed and required by Customs. You should always contact the Embassy of Egypt months before the transport. This will assure that all restrictions and rules are dealt with appropriately.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Steps of Shipping a Car to Egypt.
- Contact the embassy as recommended to learn about the current import laws and tax rates.
- Contact an international shipping company to schedule a date for transport.
- Begin preparing for the shipping process by gathering proof for import approval.
- Get all inspections fulfilled if applicable.
- Clean the car and prepare it as required by the transport company.
- Jot down all existing damages on the vehicle by taking photos and writing them down.
- Find transportation to drop off and pick up the vehicle at the specified ports.
- Make sure that you are there to get the vehicle on the day the vehicle arrives at port.
All of these steps may take some time to fulfill, but your auto transport company staff members will make sure you meet all the requirements before the vehicle is shipped off.