Ship your car to Denmark if you are moving there from the U.S. Whether you are there for employment or study, Denmark is a place where having your own vehicle will definitely be worth your while.
A car will make it easier to travel while avoiding language barriers and other challenges associated with overseas transports.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
International Shipping Services from the US to Denmark.
After you call the Embassy of Denmark as directed for current information on car imports from the United States, consider the variety of shipping methods available to you. There are three methods available for vehicle shipping. Nonetheless, one of these methods is rarely ever used.
The cheapest form of vehicle shipment is RO/RO shipping. This shipping method will require that the vehicle remains empty with a few exceptions. Only floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire are allowed inside the vehicle at the time of shipment. The vehicle will need to be rolled onto the ship and off of the ship.
Another popular transport service is the container method. This method lets you fill the vehicle and the rest of the container space with other goods. The containers usually come in two sizes. They can also be shared with someone else. The costs can then be split.
Air shipping is another method for vehicle shipment. This method is great for landlocked countries, yet it is so pricey that not many customers can afford to have a vehicle shipped this way. It would be extremely expensive to ship your car to Denmark this way.
Keep in mind, that not all ports accept the RO/RO shipping method. Make sure there is one that does somewhere near you so that you can easily retrieve your vehicle when it arrives. A port will not hold a vehicle for the owner. You must be present the day that it arrives at port.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?