The process of shipping a vehicle internationally is time consuming and expensive without professional help. Start arranging for the transport months ahead of time if you wish to get the car there shortly after you arrive in the country.
Actually, before you even book a date with an overseas transport company, contact the Embassy of Macedonia right away to see if the vehicle you want sending out even fits within their requirements. They will also tell you what forms of proof are needed for Customs. Customs must provide the vehicle owner with a certificate of allowance or the vehicle will not be permitted to cross the border.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Methods to Choose From.
International auto transport companies usually offer their customers an assortment of services and features to choose from. However, there are only a handful of methods that can actually be used to ship the vehicle. A lot of the services you’ll see offered are optional and designed to make the transport safer, faster or more convenient. You do not have to purchase any if you do not need them. You can simply choose one of the main shipping methods and that’s it.
- Air Transport – this method is the fastest and perhaps the most suitable method. Nevertheless, it also serves as the most expensive and not a lot of companies even offer it. It’s so costly that a majority of individuals cannot even afford it.
- Enclosed Transport – the container method of shipping is preferable to those moving to Macedonia permanently. Not only is the vehicle protected within the walls of the container, but the vehicle and remaining container space can be filled with allowable belongings. This method can also be shared with another person if you do not need the entire space for your own stuff.
- RO/RO Transport – this method of shipping is the cheapest. Even with its lower rate, it is a secure and reliable method of transport. The vehicle will require some preparation as it must be empty before it can take its journey.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?