International shipping services are an affordable way to ship your car to the Congo. The best way to find the right transporter to trust your car with is by using the Internet to learn more about the companies in your area and what they have to offer.
Choose the transport company you buy services through wisely and with caution.
An international transporter will also have extensive knowledge of foreign import policies. This is extremely helpful and will save you a lot of time. You can call the Embassy of the Republic of Congo to learn about the regulations and duties for auto import at the given time.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Two Most Popular Forms of Overseas Shipping Explained.
A lot of regular shipping customers use one of two transport methods. These two services differ tremendously. Recognize what each shipping service includes before coming to any decisions. Customer service representatives are there to help if you have any questions or concerns.
The least expensive way to ship your car to the Congo is with the RO/RO shipping service. The vehicles being delivered with this form of transport are secured to the top of a flatbed ship. No items are to remain in the vehicle. Carefully clean the car out before the date of transport. A car jack, spare tire, and floor mats are the only items allowed in the car if this open air service is used.
If you prefer to have your car protected from the outside as it travels oversea, container shipping is a great option. It is also best for individuals who need to ship their belongings along with the car. You’ll have your choice of several shipping container sizes. The container will contain your vehicle and anything else you need to be shipped. All items must pass inspection and lawfully permitted into the country.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory