Having a personal car to travel Colombia makes it easier to travel at your own leisure, without taking public transit which is confusing to foreigners.
Hire a professional international transporter to handle the car’s transport to Colombia. Just make sure that the company you hire is dependable and known for their successful overseas transports.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
As you research the shipping services nearby your home in the states, look for some of the qualities that a transport company should possess. This will only help you to find the right transporter for the job.
- They provide insurance coverage for the vehicles in their care.
- There are a variety of shipping services to choose from.
- They are approved by the DOT and can prove their history within the industry
- Their equipment is up-to-date and their employees are trained for all types of overseas auto transports
- They have a website with accurate contact information
- You can easily find good reviews and ratings online about the shipping company
- They offer reasonable rates on all of their shipping services and never ask for a payment upfront
- The customer service representatives are helpful and friendly
Subsequent to Scheduling Your Transport.
After you have hired a shipping company to ship your automobile, start gathering the documents needed and fulfilling any of your responsibilities. All proof must be given to Customs. If all of the information was provided, the car will be approved for import. To make sure you are informed properly of the current import regulations, contact the Embassy of Colombia.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory