Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The only way to ship a car to Paraguay successfully is by buying services from an auto transport company with a history in the industry of international auto transports. Using the most durable transport equipment and ships helps put skeptical minds at ease.
The condition of your car is even further safeguarded by insurance coverage. The right overseas transporter will shelter your car from increased mileage or damages that often occur while being on the road.
You can save yourself a load of stress and money by hiring professionals and it’s easy to set up! Simply begin researching international transporters nearby. Find a transporter with a positive status for international shipping services and gather a few quotes. The simplest way to gather numbers for transporters is by using the Internet. You can look over the transporters’ websites then too.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why Open Air Services are Often Used.
Open air shipping services also commonly known as RO/RO transport is the cheapest and most cost effective shipping service you can buy. This method is usually suggested to anyone shipping their car only a short distance across the ocean. It is also popular among car dealers and manufacturers that must ship several vehicles out at once to reach the same destination.
Preparing for Your RO/RO Transport to Paraguay.
Other than the difficult task of fulfilling the import regulations as demanded by Paraguay Customs, you’ll need to have the car ready. This is a much simpler task to complete, especially for anyone purchasing open air services.
- Wash off the car and clean out the inside. Leave no signs of dirt behind.
- Remove anything in the car including GPS and DVD systems. The only items that have permission to stay in the vehicle are a car jack, spare tire, and floor mats.
- Snap photographs of the car and write down any visible markings or known damages.
- Fill any low fluids except for the fuel. The gas tank must only read ¼ full or less. This is an added safety precaution that keeps the cars and individuals aboard the ship safer.
- Check the tire pressure. If tires are low, fill them accordingly.