The safest way to ship your car to Venezuela is through a professional overseas transporter. Using these services will only make it easier for you to focus on other details of the relocation ahead.
You reduce any risks by allowing professionals to handle the transport.
To safely and successfully get your car shipped to Venezuela, going through experienced transporters is the only way. They use all of the right equipment and gear while providing trained employees to guide you through the process of shipping to a foreign country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Checklist for Shipping Preparation.
- Contact the Embassy of Venezuela at least a couple months in advance.
- Start researching international transport companies and book your car’s transport date.
- Get together all proof and paperwork needed for Customs such as passport, vehicle title, and registration, passport, etc.
- Clean and prepare the vehicle according to the transport company’s specifications.
- Make sure you complete all inspections required. Provide proof to the Customs office.
- Pay all duties and tariffs if applicable.
- Make sure you have a ride arranged to the port on the day the vehicle arrives. Ports will not hold an automobile for any individual.
- Write out a list of all damages already done to the vehicle. Take pictures of any visible harm.
Using a dependable overseas transport company, you can expect the best possible service. The shipping company will even provide insurance coverage on all of the vehicles in their care for the shipping process.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?