The safest way to ship your car to Venezuela is through a professional overseas transporter. Using these services will only make it easier for you to focus on other details of the relocation ahead.
You reduce any risks by allowing professionals to handle the transport.
To safely and successfully get your car shipped to Venezuela, going through experienced transporters is the only way. They use all of the right equipment and gear while providing trained employees to guide you through the process of shipping to a foreign country.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Checklist for Shipping Preparation.
- Contact the Embassy of Venezuela at least a couple months in advance.
- Start researching international transport companies and book your car’s transport date.
- Get together all proof and paperwork needed for Customs such as passport, vehicle title, and registration, passport, etc.
- Clean and prepare the vehicle according to the transport company’s specifications.
- Make sure you complete all inspections required. Provide proof to the Customs office.
- Pay all duties and tariffs if applicable.
- Make sure you have a ride arranged to the port on the day the vehicle arrives. Ports will not hold an automobile for any individual.
- Write out a list of all damages already done to the vehicle. Take pictures of any visible harm.
Using a dependable overseas transport company, you can expect the best possible service. The shipping company will even provide insurance coverage on all of the vehicles in their care for the shipping process.