International auto shipping is a process that requires a team of experts. Before hiring someone, do a little research on the company. By checking out the company prior to scheduling a ship date, you could save money.
Get in touch with at least 3 companies to gather quotes.
The cost of shipping depends on the make and model of your vehicle, the method of shipping you choose and the distance. If you are a first time shipper, you might get a deal if the company is legitimate. Since the auto hauling business is very lucrative, be aware of scam companies.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why Professionals Should Be Hired.
Hiring a professional ensures that your vehicle will be safe. Even though accidents do happen on board, it is a rare occurrence. Even if your vehicle is damaged while it’s being shipped to Sierra Leone, reputable companies will cover the losses. Another reason you should consider hiring a professional is because it will give you total control of your schedule.
Documents to Prepare.
You will need specific documentation to present to customs officials in order to have your vehicle released to you. It is very important that you keep these documents safe at all times while your vehicle is in transit. Without these forms, you will more than likely encounter a delay at customs.
- Driver’s License.
- Residence Permit for Sierra Leone.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Bill of Lading.
You can stay updated on customs rules and regulations by speaking with customs over the phone. The auto shipping company will inform you of any changes that might occur prior to the ship date. Only the person who scheduled the ship date is permitted to retrieve the vehicle
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?