The container shipping method is perhaps the most practical and popular way to have a car shipped to Japan. The car will be secured inside of a large shipping container for its travels oversea. This is the most purchased shipping service by those that must ship their vehicle afar.
It is also popular among those that have other possessions to ship the car to Japan. Open air services don’t allow anything but the car to be transported to the country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Container Shipping Method Explained.
The container shipping method is by far the most secure way to ship a car to Japan. It hides the car from weather conditions and other obstacles that might cause harm while abroad. Not only is the container shipping method more secure, but it allows individuals purchasing this method to ship other belongings with the car.
Choose from the several container sizes you will have as options. Even the smallest size of shipping container may be more space than you actually need. If you are moving with other people, see if they would be willing to split the cost of the container and space. Any other items being transported will need to meet the regulations of Japan’s import laws. Call the Embassy of Japan to learn more about the policies in place.
Insurance Coverage for International Shipping.
Every dependable international transport company carries their own insurance. This coverage protects the vehicle no matter what shipping services are purchased. If anything happens to the car while it is in the care of the transporter, the damages are covered by the insurance. Luckily, this a rare concern for shipping customers.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory