There are international transport companies situated all over the world. These services are used for many reasons, but three of the reasons are brought up more frequently by shipping customers.
- They’re affordable and cost effective.
- They’re secure and provide insurance coverage.
- They’re the easiest way to ship a car internationally.
After making the decision to ship a car to Israel through professionals, use the Internet to come across a transport service you can trust to schedule a shipping date with.
Let customer service help you select the shipping services right for your circumstances. They can explain the differences between shipping methods and services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Most Secure Shipping Method.
With a transport from the United States to Israel, it’s probably in your best interest to use container shipping services. This service offers shelter for the vehicle from any outside hazards such as poor weather conditions. The car is fastened inside of a large cargo container that provides four thick metal walls as security. This container is then placed aboard the ship. It is likely that your transporter will suggest this method of transport.
This shipping service is costlier than most other options offered. The difference between this service and any others is it allows the customer to ship other goods by packing them in the car and leftover room in the container. Even though you have several sizes of containers to choose from, you may find that you don’t have a need for all the space. If anyone else you know is moving to Israel, see if they would like to pay a portion of the costs to ship some of their own belongings. Call the Embassy of Israel to see if your car fits the restrictions and complies with import laws. The car and any other goods being imported need approval through Customs. Expect to pay duties and tariffs aside from transport service costs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?