It’s impossible to give an exact estimate for a car’s shipping process from the U.S. to Pakistan without providing the transport company with some details. There are many things that must be considered before a precise price can be given.
On top of the shipping costs, one must also consider the price of taxes associated with Pakistan’s import policies.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Vehicles are charged a Customs duty according to the vehicle’s engine size. This is as follows:
- Up to 800cc – 50%
- 801cc – 1000cc – 55%
- 1001cc – 1500cc – 60%
- 1501cc -1800cc – 75%
- 1801cc and above – 90%
On top of the Customs duty, a 15% VAT tax is also charged. Although taxes are high, it is worth paying them to assure the car’s permission into the country. Taking public transit or trying to buy a car in Pakistan is much too hard as a foreigner. It is also costlier.
What Determines the Price of Shipping?
The price of the shipping process is determined by taking many different things into consideration. That’s why you must provide the most accurate details to the transport company if you wish to receive a quote closest to the final shipping cost. Below, are some of the factors that will affect the price of shipping a car to Pakistan.
- The brand and model of the vehicle.
- The age and condition of the car.
- The distance in which the car must travel from the U.S. to Pakistan.
- The shipping method was chosen to deliver the car.
- Insurance fees.
- The optional services selected to complete the transport.
Other costs may be tacked on to the final bill. If you have any questions or concerns, ask the transport company to break down all of the fees totaled. They should be able to clearly explain it to you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?