Safe And Reliable Waldo County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Just like many of the 16 counties in Maine, Waldo County offers a hometown feel for both residents and guests visiting the region for the very first time. It is a quiet county compared to its big-city counterparts. However, the homely feel it brings is refreshing especially for quiet-getaway lovers. Moreover, the lobster fetched from its waters along the Atlantic Shoreline is a must-try for guests.
The amazing sea cuisines are definitely something to try out. With a lot to enjoy from Waldo County, it’s advisable to ship your car into the region prior to your travel. Keep in mind Waldo County is in the northeastern end state in the continental US. Reliability, and trust play a key role especially when shipping cars to or from Waldo County over long distances. A-1 Auto Transport is the recommended carrier firm for the job.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Waldo County to Boston||$200||200 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Waldo County to New York||$407||407 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Waldo County to Cleveland||$623||831 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Nashville to Waldo County||$777||1296 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to Waldo County||$967||1613 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Waldo County||$1014||1691 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Waldo County to Houston||$1019||2039 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Waldo County to Denver||$1081||2163 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Waldo County
Waldo County is averagely and evenly populated. There are 25 towns and one city; the City of Belfast; spread across the county. At A-1 Auto Transport, we keep in mind customer satisfaction. Due to the geographical location of the state of Maine, some carrier firms may only deliver the car to a depot in the county seat; the City of Belfast. We at A-1 Auto Transport however make deliveries to all locations in the 25 towns when shipping cars to or from Waldo County.
We make door deliveries as well as terminal drop-offs for clients in Winterport, Waldo Town, Troy, Unity, Thorndike, Swanville, Stockton Springs, Searsport, Searsmont, Prospect, Palermo, Northport, Morrill, Montville, Monroe, Lincolnville, Liberty, Knox, Jackson, Islesboro, Freedom, Frankfort, Burnham, Brooks, Belmont and the City of Belfast.
- Long distance shipping: We are expert long-distance shippers. We can ship any make or car model between Waldo County and any state within the US. We also handle coast to coast shipping. Our real-time GPS tracking guarantees trust with our clients.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the affordable mode of shipping most cars, including sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans and large autos like RVs and heavy equipment. You may consider the option of using a cover to protect your car from external hazards.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers come in an intermodal shape that offers protection against external elements. They are used to ship high-end vehicles.
You can access auto shipping services by calling A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel: 8004522880). We are the best in Maine when it comes to shipping cars to or from Waldo County.
Zip codes included in Waldo County
- ZIP Code 04354 - Palermo
- ZIP Code 04438 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 04496 - Winterport
- ZIP Code 04848 - Islesboro
- ZIP Code 04849 - Lincolnville
- ZIP Code 04850 - Lincolnville Center
- ZIP Code 04915 - Belfast
- ZIP Code 04921 - Brooks
- ZIP Code 04922 - Burnham
- ZIP Code 04941 - Freedom
- ZIP Code 04949 - Liberty
- ZIP Code 04951 - Monroe
- ZIP Code 04952 - Morrill
- ZIP Code 04972 - Sandy Point
- ZIP Code 04973 - Searsmont
- ZIP Code 04974 - Searsport
- ZIP Code 04981 - Stockton Springs
- ZIP Code 04986 - Thorndike
- ZIP Code 04987 - Troy
- ZIP Code 04988 - Unity
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com