Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Thinking of shipping cars to or from Union County? You're in luck. Union County, in Pennsylvania is one of A-1 Auto Transport's major shipping locations. We are one of the biggest and best auto shippers based in the United States. We have over 25 years auto shipping experience and over 40 terminals, 30 carriers and storage facilities spread out worldwide. We are committed to providing our customers with fast, reliable, and most importantly affordable auto shipping services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Union County to New York||$184||184 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Union County to Detroit||$435||435 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Union County to Nashville||$546||728 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Union County||$558||745 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Union County||$723||1205 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Union County||$746||1244 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Union County||$1036||2591 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Union County to Seattle||$1061||2654 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Union County
Our drivers have covered almost all of the 316 square miles that make up this county. Over the course of our existence, we have opened up new locations where we ship cars to. We have begun shipping to townships such as Buffalo, East Buffalo, Gregg, Hartley, Kelly, Lewis, Limestone, Union, West Buffalo, and White Deer. Adjacent counties such as Lycoming to the north, Northumberland to the east, Snyder to the east, Mifflin to the southwest, Centre to the west, and Clinton County to the northwest can also enjoy our affordable shipping services.
The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Union County include; I-80. U; 15, Pennsylvania State routes; 44, 45, 104, 192, 235, and 304.
There is plenty of variety to choose from in terms of auto shipping modes and services. Some of our most popular services in Union County include;
- Military POV auto transport: A-1 Auto Transport recognizes and appreciates the immense sacrifice and dedication towards keeping our country safe from our armed forces, which is why we offer discounts and price-breaks on all their auto shipping orders. These discounts extend to all arms of the armed forces for both serving and retired soldiers and their dependants. We ship vehicles to or from any base in the world.
- Freight shipping and heavy cargo transport: This service is for anyone looking to transport anything apart from cars. Under this service, we ship anything regardless of size and shape. Some of the items we ship and services we offer our freight shipping clients include:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
- Golf cart shipping: Shipping golf carts requires specialized equipment to load and unload them onto the flatbeds. A-1 Auto Transport has both the capacity and experience to pull this job off. We offer crating services on golf cart shipments to protect them from the elements and theft.
Why ship with us?
We provide our customers with specialized and tailored auto shipping services when shipping cars to or from Union County at budget-friendly rates. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to talk to our sales team or get a free no obligation to buy quote.
Zip codes include in Union County
- 17810 Allenwood
- 17837 Brook Park
- 17837 Buffalo Crossroads
- 17885 Cherry Run
- 17837 College Park
- 17844 Cowan
- 17844 Dice
- 17889 Dry Valley
- 17837 East Buffalo
- 17810 Elimsport
- 17837 Fairville
- 17844 Foresthill
- 17845 Gleniron
- 17810 Gregg
- 17829 Hartleton
- 17837 Kelly
- 17837 Kelly Crossroads
- 17837 Kelly Point
- 17845 Laurel Park
- 17835 Laurelton
- 17837 Lewisburg
- 17886 Lewisburg
- 17837 Linntown
- 17837 Lochiel
- 17837 Mazeppa
- 17844 Mifflinburg
- 17845 Millmont
- 17855 New Berlin
- 17856 New Columbia
- 17886 New Columbia
- 17844 Red Bank
- 17880 Swengel
- 17883 Vicksburg
- 17885 Weikert
- 17837 West Acres
- 17844 West Buffalo
- 17856 West Milton
- 17886 West Milton
- 17887 White Deer
- 17844 Whitesprings
- 17889 Winfield
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Allenwood - Union, Pennsylvania (PA) 17810
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Alba - Bradford, Pennsylvania (PA) 16910
🇺🇸 Beech Creek - Clinton, Pennsylvania (PA) 16822
🇺🇸 Benton - Columbia, Pennsylvania (PA) 17814
🇺🇸 Berrysburg - Dauphin, Pennsylvania (PA) 17005
🇺🇸 Williamsport - Lycoming, Pennsylvania (PA) 17701
🇺🇸 Danville - Montour, Pennsylvania (PA) 17821
🇺🇸 Dalmatia - Northumberland, Pennsylvania (PA) 17017
🇺🇸 Beaver Springs - Snyder, Pennsylvania (PA) 17812
🇺🇸 Wellsboro - Tioga, Pennsylvania (PA) 16901
🇺🇸 Allenwood - Union, Pennsylvania (PA) 17810
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September