Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Union County is located in the southern region of the state of Iowa. The county is rich in tourists’ attractions and sites for recreational activities such as Thayer Lake, and Green Valley State Park. Locations in the county, such as Afton, Cromwell, Creston, and Lorimor, are popular destinations for auto shipping companies. Being one of the best Iowa auto shippers, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Union County. Read on for more details.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Union County to Kansas City||$164||164 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Union County to Chicago||$409||409 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Union County to Cleveland||$553||738 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Union County||$683||911 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Union County||$714||1190 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Union County to Miami||$943||1573 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Union County to San Diego||$1021||1703 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Union County to Portland||$1047||1745 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto shipping services in Union County
We provide a wide range of auto shipping services in this county. The most popular services are:
- Intrastate car shipping: We are experts in shipping cars within the state of Iowa. Our recent customers in Union County required shipping services to and from locations such as Cedar Rapids, Sioux City, Des Moines, Iowa City, and Davenport.
- Interstate car shipping: We have nationwide coverage and can ship your car to and from out of state locations. Our recent customers in Union County required car transport services to and from locations in the states of Florida, Texas, Louisiana, New York, and Nevada.
- Enclosed transport: This is a premium service, where your car is transported in an enclosed truck. This way, it is protected from road debris and harsh weather during transit.
- Open transport: This is the conventional method of shipping cars. It is cheaper than enclosed transport and your car still arrives safely.
- Door-to-door services: This is the most preferred method of pickup and delivery. We can pick and drop your car at any location in Union County.
- Terminal shipping: If you are looking to cut your shipping cost, then pick and deliver your car to any of our shipping terminals. You can even drop your car and have it delivered to a specific location (terminal-to-door) or let us pick your car from a specific location and you later pick it from a terminal near your destination (door-to-terminal).
Safe car shipping
One of our greatest priorities during shipping is the safety of your car. With our extensive experience, you can trust your car is in safe hands. Check our safety records on this page.
In case of any damage to your car, our insurance cover will take care of that.
The main advantage of using our services of shipping cars to or from Union County is the affordability. Compare our quotes with those of our competitors and see how affordable we are. A low price indicates poor service; we however provide high-quality services. Besides, we have no hidden fees; you will pay the agreed price on the quote.
A-1 Auto Transport has over two decades of experience in the transport industry. During that time, we have safely shipped hundreds of thousands of cars and learned how to deal with the different challenges of auto shipping. Choose us to provide you with the services of shipping cars to or from Union County, and we will deliver on time. Book our services today by calling us or requesting a free quote on this page.
Zip codes included in Union County
- 50149 Lorimor
- 50254 Thayer
- 50801 Creston
- 50830 Afton
- 50831 Arispe
- 50842 Cromwell
- 50861 Shannon City
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com