Safe And Reliable Tontitown Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Tontitown is a better alternative for Fayetteville and Springdale workers who prefer living in the scenic backdrop of a small town environment. It enjoys one of the best road connections in Arkansas because of its proximity to the larger cities. A private car makes you run your errands more efficiently. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Tontitown, no one does it better than A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tontitown to New York||$387||387 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Nashville to Tontitown||$404||539 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Tontitown to Omaha||$412||412 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Tontitown||$435||580 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Tontitown to Raleigh||$646||1077 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Tontitown||$793||1323 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tontitown to Los Angeles||$920||1534 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Tontitown||$926||1544 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Tontitown
We can collect or deliver the vehicle in any part of the city. We are present in all regions of the U.S. We also handle international moves.
Services offered in Tontitown
Enclosed shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers reliable shipping for vintage car collectors and luxury vehicle owners. We have modern trucks and equipment that help to keep the automobiles secure throughout the trip. Some of the main features include:
- Hydraulic lift gates to load and unload car with a low undercarriage.
- Vinyl straps to secure the vehicles inside the truck without causing scratches.
- Air-ride suspension systems to allow for smooth rides on rough terrain.
With life getting busy, small errands like running around to drop off or pick up the vehicle become great chores. Door-to-door shipping allows the transporter to do all the legwork instead. You can wait to receive the car at your residence or another convenient place. Terminal shipping works better in situations where you fear that the cost to ship might skyrocket beyond your control, especially for the long distances. You only need to find the nearest transportation depot where you will drop off or collect the vehicle. Open-air transport offers quick turnaround times for the people shipping cars to or from Tontitown. It will take little time to find an available truck since it is the most popular option in the region. We will take the best safety measures when loading, transporting, or unloading the vehicle. Most people sending their cars overseas prefer the roll-on/roll-off standard. It is cheaper because the transporter needs little handling equipment. You also get to share the cost to ship with hundreds or thousands of vehicle owners on a large shipping vessel. Containerized shipping allows you to keep all of your goods (including the car) in one place when moving to a different country. You can choose a shared container when you only need to transport the car and a few items inside it.
Cars that we ship
We have reliable solutions for sports utility vehicles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, earthmovers, tractors, vans, and project cargo.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
- You need to have a clean vehicle so that you can do a detailed inspection. Look for any marks, dents or paint blemishes and record them. Dated photographs of all sides of the car will come in handy. Share everything with the truck driver at the pick-up point.
- It is against the law for vehicle carriers to accept moving cars loaded with personal items. They will not take responsibility for personal goods that may be damaged or lost during transportation. Other restricted items include plants, hazardous material, and contraband goods.
- Keep the gas levels at less than half of the tank. The trucker will need that to drive your vehicle when loading and unloading. Excess fuel might spill over during transportation, increasing the safety hazards.
- Remove the detachable parts on the outside to protect them from damage. Retract the antenna and fold-in the side-view mirrors. For convertibles, make sure that you secure the top and seal of the gaps to prevent water and moisture from leaking into the vehicle.
- Shipping a running car costs a little less than moving a non-op. Keep the car in good shape by fixing all the mechanical problems. Run the following maintenance checks on the vehicle.
- Make sure that you have a fully charged battery.
- Top-off the fluids and fix the obvious leaks.
- Keep the tires well inflated.
- No one knows your vehicle better than you do. Leave a written copy of special instructions on how to handle the car for the driver.
- An alarm system that goes off during transportation creates an unnecessary nuisance and can even drain the battery. Make sure that you turn it off or leave instructions on how to disable it.
Why you can rely on A-1 Auto Transport
We have more than 20 years of experience that include shipping cars to or from Tontitown regularly. We always leave customers with something nice to say about the service.
Get a free quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com