What are the Tips to Help Me Find an International Transporter to Move My Car to Belize?
The only way to really assure the condition of your car as it makes it ships to Belize is to trust it with an international transporter. With everything that is required for import approval, you will need the guidance and the help of the right shipping equipment.
As you research the shipping services nearby your home in the states, look for some of the qualities that a transport company should possess. This will only help you to find the right transporter for the job. It’s important that you pay close attention to the qualities of the transport company. You want someone that will care for your car with the utmost care.
- They provide insurance coverage for the vehicles in their care.
- There are a variety of shipping services to choose from.
- They are approved by the DOT and can prove their history within the industry.
- Their equipment is up-to-date and their employees are trained for all types of overseas auto transports.
- They have a website with accurate contact information.
- You can easily find good reviews and ratings online about the shipping company.
- They offer reasonable rates on all of their shipping services and never ask for a payment upfront.
- The customer service representatives are helpful and friendly.
Contact the Embassy.
To learn more about the import laws for cars entering the country, call the Embassy of Belize. They have the most up-to-date regulations and tax rate information. They will tell you exactly what you need to get the car lawfully through the border.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.