Safe And Reliable Tioga County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
While other car shipping firms’ main objective is to ship as many cars as they can in a bid to maximize their profits, A-1 Auto Transport puts customer satisfaction first. How do we do it, you ask? We offer nationwide car shipping services with a special focus on individual counties. Additionally, we tailor the car shipping to best match the vehicle profile. That way we guarantee professional solutions for every kind of car including SUVs, sedans, RVs, vans, trucks, motorcycles and heavy machinery. That’s not all. We offer convenience by giving clients the liberty to choose the type of delivery that best works for them. These and many more are the reasons behind the trusted relationship between us and clients from Tioga County. We are New York’s number one carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Tioga County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tioga County to Philadelphia||$209||209 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Tioga County to Minneapolis||$657||1096 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tioga County to Miami Beach||$825||1376 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Tioga County||$1000||1668 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Tioga County||$1072||2681 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Seattle to Tioga County||$1091||2729 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Tioga County to San Diego||$1097||2743 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Tioga County to Albuquerque||$1158||1931 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Tioga County
Focusing on individual counties provides the opportunity to better understand Tioga County. We are well versed in every location in Tioga, including the road network which is our largest resource. Additionally, we are equipped with state of the art GPS navigation that guides us to exact locations when shipping cars to or from Tioga County.
We make successful car deliveries to all areas in Tioga County including Barton, Berkshire, Candor, Newark Valley, Nichols, Owego, Richford, Spencer, Tioga Town, Waverly, Apalachin and Lounsberry. That’s not all. We stretch our reach by serving clients from the immediate adjacent areas in the neighboring counties. These include Cortland County, Broome County, Chemung County and Tompkins County as well as Bradford and Susquehanna counties of Pennsylvania.
- Interstate car towing: Like any other long distance travel, interstate car towing involves crossing different terrains as one crosses different states. A loaded carrier truck requires certain levels of expertise when maneuvering hilly areas with sharp winding roads. Our drivers are well trained in this and handling adverse weather conditions, guaranteeing safety for your vehicle. Additionally, we adopt cost effective route mapping in which we consider all available routes between any two points and opt for the most convenient one. This way, we are able to cut down on mileage and overall costs.
- Open carrier services: Where budget comes in play, open carriers come in handy. Cars are simply loaded onto the flatbed racks for shipping. The cars are exposed to the open air during the entire transportation. This is however not a compromise on the car’s safety in any way. We handle your cars as we would ours.
- Enclosed carriers: For clients that are not comfortable with open carriers, the option of enclosed carriers offers extra protection against elements that may damage the vehicle. This however costs a little more. Enclosed carriers are best for high-end vehicles since their costly nature demands for extra care.
Reach out to us!
Are you thinking about shipping cars to or from Tioga County? Reach out to A-1 Auto Transport today for satisfactory services.
Zip codes included in Tioga County
- ZIP Code 13732 - Apalachin
- ZIP Code 13734 - Barton
- ZIP Code 13736 - Berkshire
- ZIP Code 13743 - Candor
- ZIP Code 13811 - Newark Valley
- ZIP Code 13812 - Nichols
- ZIP Code 13827 - Owego
- ZIP Code 13835 - Richford
- ZIP Code 13840 - Smithboro
- ZIP Code 13845 - Tioga Center
- ZIP Code 13864 - Willseyville
- ZIP Code 14859 - Lockwood
- ZIP Code 14883 - Spencer
- ZIP Code 14892 - Waverly
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Apalachin - Tioga, New York (NY) 13732
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Cortland - Cortland, New York (NY) 13045
🇺🇸 Bible School Park - Broome, New York (NY) 13737
🇺🇸 Big Flats - Chemung, New York (NY) 14814
🇺🇸 North Pitcher - Chenango, New York (NY) 13124
🇺🇸 Cincinnatus - Cortland, New York (NY) 13040
🇺🇸 Alpine - Schuyler, New York (NY) 14805
🇺🇸 Apalachin - Tioga, New York (NY) 13732
🇺🇸 Dryden - Tompkins, New York (NY) 13053
🇺🇸 Binghamton - Broome, New York (NY) 13901
🇺🇸 Ithaca - Tompkins, New York (NY) 14850
🇺🇸 Ithaca - Tompkins, New York (NY) 14853
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August