It is nearly impossible to ship a vehicle of any kind to another country without help from those with all of the qualifications and equipment. Luckily, international auto transport services are very cost effective.
It’s the countries tariffs and fees that usually cost more than you would expect. Call the Embassy of Nicaragua when you start preparing for the transport.
Customs duty has its rates set between 0%– 164%, with an average duty rate of 15%. Imports into Nicaragua are subject to a standard VAT rate of 15%, levied on the sum of the CIF value, duty, and excise (if applicable). Some items may be exempt from VAT.
All taxes and duties associated with your car’s transport must be paid in full before the car can be imported. Customs will need the proof of this payment to grant the approval. Bring along all other documents at the same time.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Is the Cost of Shipping Decided?
The cost of shipping your car to Nicaragua is based off of the specifics of the vehicle and the circumstances. Below, are some of the factors that determine the quote you are given.
- The type of vehicle.
- The vehicle’s size and weight.
- The shipping services preferred.
- The distance in which the vehicle must travel.
If you choose container shipping, you can expect to pay a higher bill. This is due to the extra space provided to you for other belongings. Container shipping methods also provide more protection for the vehicle while it travels overseas. High priority services and optional features will also cause higher shipping rates.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory