There is no better way to have your car shipped to Pakistan than through professional transport services. Buying shipping services is the best and only way to get a car imported into the country.
Pakistan’s auto import policies are strict, but seasoned transporters make it easier to get your car into the country.
There are many advantages to shipping a car to Pakistan through professionals. Of course, this is aside from the fact that it is the absolute safest way to relocate a vehicle overseas.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Shipping a Car to Pakistan through a Transporter.
- The proper equipment and materials will be used to carry out the shipping process.
- Professional transport companies train their employees to handle multiple types of vehicles for international deliveries.
- Shipping services are cost effective.
- They will assist you throughout the entire process by helping you understand the import policies and gathering the right documents.
- You will have the various shipping services to consider including high priority services.
- Many international transport companies offer free insurance coverage and satellite tracking services.
- Having your own car to explore Pakistan is better than using public transit where language and currency barriers become prevalent.
Preparing for the Overseas Transport.
Preparing your car for its transport to Pakistan is important. This doesn’t just include gathering all of the requested documentation, but getting the car itself prepped too. Getting the car ready makes the probability of a successful transport more likely and keeps those involved with the process safer.
- Check all of the vehicle’s fluids. Leave the fuel tank less than ¼ full.
- Disconnect the alarm system.
- Remove any items that weren’t manufactured with the car unless container shipping methods were purchased.
- Wash the exterior of the car and clean out the inside.
- Take pictures and document any damages to the car before the transport begins.
- Check the tire pressure.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.