Using the most durable transport equipment, an overseas transport company can deliver nearly anywhere across the globe. Of course, this is contingent on whether vehicles are lawfully permitted to enter the nation you wish to ship to.
A transporter’s experience with the compliance of foreign import laws is tremendously helpful.
Schedule your transport with a reputable shipping company a few weeks before you would like to ship the car to the Bahamas. This gives everyone plenty of time to collect any paperwork that you must bring up to the Customs department. As you continue to wait for the day your car is set to ship off, have the car prepared and all import taxes paid off.
The Benefits of Professional Auto Transport.
- The condition of the automobile is kept safe by the shipping equipment used and the experience of the employees.
- Insurance protects every vehicle being shipped by the transport company.
- You’ll have an assortment of options. Transport specialists can customize your services.
- They’re familiar with the compliance of foreign import laws.
- Shipping services are cost effective and priced affordably.
- You can ship your car and other goods to the Bahamas through a transport company.
- There is less risk involved with the delivery if you hire professionals.
- Prepare more efficiently for the relocation and use your time more freely when you let a transport company deal with the car’s overseas shipping process.
One of the greatest advantages of auto transport is the amount of experience and knowledge the specialists have within the industry. Fulfilling the import policies of other nations is difficult if you’re not a citizen of that nation. Contact the U.S. Embassy in the Bahamas a few weeks before the transport, to learn even more details about the import laws and tax rates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.