It’s no secret that the process of shipping a car to Tajikistan is one that can only be fulfilled by those with the proper training and experience within the industry.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
With all of the great international shipping companies throughout America, finding one that can fit your budget and your circumstances won’t be difficult. Just make sure to follow the steps below to ensure a safe and successful delivery to Tajikistan.
- Find a transport company and schedule your car’s shipping process at least a couple months in advance. This gives everyone time to prepare.
- Call the Embassy of Tajikistan to learn more about the auto import policy in place as well as the current tax rates.
- Start gathering the documents needed to gain import approval from the Customs department. Proof of the car’s age, a power of attorney to authorize the move, a copy of your passport, the vehicle’s title and registration, your license, proof of paid taxes, and proof of passed inspections will all be needed.
- Turn in all proof to Customs weeks before the transport. Get the certificate of approval to allow your car access into the country. Keep the certificate of approval on hand.
- Clean the car and prepare it as you were asked by the transporter. Clean the inside and outside of the vehicle and take pictures afterwards. Check all of the fluids and leave only ¼ of a tank of gas. Fill the tires with air and remove all items that weren’t manufactured with the car. Make sure the car is in its best condition.
- Have the car ready on the day of transport. If you are dropping the car off at a terminal, make sure you have a ride arranged. When the car is due to arrive in Tajikistan, you must be present at the seaport or terminal it is delivered to. The car will cannot be stored for any reason.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?