There are many different auto hauling companies in the U.S. Before you hire just anyone to ship your car to Pakistan, make sure that the company is reputable. Spotting phony companies is rather simple, but you will still need to be cautious.
An experienced company will ship for individuals, dealers, and manufacturers. They offer free quotes and offer domestic and international shipping. They should also advertise that they offer full coverage for the cargo they carry.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Stay Organized for the Trip.
When it comes to traveling outside of the U.S. you will want to be sure your paperwork is in order. To get your vehicle released from customs, you will need to provide specific documents to prove that you are the owner of the vehicle and allowed into the country. Keep all your paperwork in a briefcase or a folder and make sure it is close at hand at all times. Call the Embassy of Pakistan for the current import laws.
- Driver’s License.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Title and Registration.
- Bill of Lading.
- Passport & Visa.
- Original Bill of Sale.
Methods Used to Ship Cars Overseas.
Roll on Roll off Method- This method is used more frequently than the other forms of transport because it is reliable and cost efficient. After your vehicle is done being inspected it will be secured to the deck of the ship. The car will remain stationary for the duration of the trip. If your vehicle has a security alarm, make sure to disable it so there is no disturbance onboard.
Container- Container shipping is great for anyone moving to another country. Shippers are permitted to place household goods inside of their vehicle and in the extra space of the container. If you want to cut the cost of container shipping, you can share a container with another shipper. This shipping solution offers the most security against weather conditions and theft.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?