Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Ski-Doo Offers Exciting New Options in 2019 Models
Ski-Doo, the world’s leading snowmobile maker, recently unveiled their 2019 models and there’s a whole lot to be excited about. In addition to the great performance and handling we’ve come to expect from Ski-Doo and BRP, the 2019 models will give customers more choices and customizable options to tailor their sled in the exact way they want.
The 2019 Ski-Doo will offer riders more options than we’ve previously seen in any year. With nearly 400 different styles and options to choose from, consumers will be able to make the newest sled their very own, including everything from the color to track length to shocks. Two new motors, both built by Rotax, highlight the latest offerings from Ski-Doo: the 600R E-TEC and the 900 ACE Turbo.
The early feedback on the 600R E-TEC engine is that riders love it. With a 600cc engine and 125 horsepower, this compact but powerful motor is an available option on all their sleds. This two stroke engine is light and allows for smooth handling, but still maintains a good amount of power and torque. The 600 E-TEC is based on the 850 engine of the same name to give it great response and durability, along with some extra kick, in a smaller package.
If you have plans to ship a snowmobile, either in the U.S. or to another country, contact us today to learn how we can help! We provide FREE price quotes to all parties and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have! Call us today at the number at the top of this page or shoot us an email and we’ll get right back to you!
900 ACE Turbo
The first turbo offering from Ski-Doo, the 900 ACE comes with the same durability you’ve come to expect from their line of four stroke sleds, but with even more power. Providing 150 horsepower, the new motor packs plenty of punch to go along with improved handling thanks to improvements made to the chassis and body of the new models.
The 900 Ace Turbo is the heir apparent to the 1200 4-Tec motor, maintaining the excellent fuel economy, while adding extra horsepower without any turbo lag.
REV Gen 4
Ski-Doo’s classic REV platform also gets a makeover in this upcoming model year with a sleek, narrow design and a lighter chassis that allows for more balance and better handling. While the Gen4 platform has previously been available on some models produced by Ski-Doo, they have plans for expanding the platform to the other models.
One of the challenges of the Gen4 design is that the narrow chassis might make it difficult to accommodate a 4-stroke engine, hence the two new Rotax designed engines mentioned above. Both are slim enough to fit the narrow frame, allowing riders to enjoy the same great handling on a skinnier body with enough juice to tackle the tough challenges.
Snowmobile & Ski-Doo Resources
- Ski-Doo Website – The official website for Ski-Doo where you can find all the latest information on their products and latest models, gear, and accessories. There’s also an online store where you can replacement parts and maintenance supplies.
- Ski-Doo Reviews – From Snowmobile.com, an archive of their reviews on various Ski-Doo sleds. The reviews are thorough, packed with information, and include several photos as well as the occasional video.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory