How to Ship a Car to the Netherlands through Reliable Transport Services?
When you have been left to find transport services to ship your car to the Netherlands from the U.S., don’t worry.
There are so many wonderful overseas transport companies with the experience, equipment, and training necessary to get your car into the country without much concern.
How an International Auto Transporter Can Help.
- They can provide domestic shipping services to any port worldwide.
- They provide marine insurance to add further protection.
- They offer convenient services and features such as door to door delivery.
- You can get a free quote and all the information you need by speaking with a customer service rep.
- They will assist with the entire process of international shipping- this includes the preparation of paperwork for Customs.
- You can choose from custom solutions to suit your needs more efficiently.
- They provide on-time services.
It would be nearly impossible to ship a car to the Netherlands without the assistance of professionals. Auto transport services are cost effective and an efficient way to get a motorized vehicle of any kind from the U.S. to a foreign country.
Shipping Services for Overseas Transport Customers.
- RO/RO Shipping.
- Container Shipping- different sizes of containers to choose from.
- Satellite Tracking Services.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Expedited Shipping.
- Insurance Coverage.
Of course, there will be other services made available to you. It all depends on the type of vehicle you need to ship and what transporter you choose to go through. If you need help, don’t be afraid to ask the transport company’s customer service reps for assistance. They can even personalize your shipping needs for you. Also, call The Netherlands Embassy for information regarding their import policy and duty rates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.