How to Ship Your Car to New Zealand as Quickly and Safely as Possible?
The easiest possible way to get a car overseas is to hire an international shipping company to manage the transport. Take your time finding a company to hire.
Use online resources to learn more about the transporters near your home in the states. Read any reviews about the company and look for ratings. Look over their website for information about their services and contact information.
To truly understand transport services and how helpful they are, learn about the advantages often associated with them. Many shipping customers return later down the line. They know that the rates are reasonably priced and the services are designed to successfully deliver all kinds of vehicles, big and small. Transport services make it beneficial to ship your car to New Zealand for personal use.
Advantages of Shipping a Car through Experts Transporters.
- International transport companies have all the equipment, ships and staff members they need to ship out their customers’ cars without any concern.
- The transport specialists will make sure that you fulfill all the restrictions of the auto import policy and collect proof of compliance for Customs.
- A transport company with experience has knowledge of foreign import laws. Dial up the S. Embassy & Consulate of New Zealand to learn more about the restrictions.
- They’ll have an assortment of shipping services to choose from. They’re set at low rates based on characteristics of the vehicle and other information you provide them with.
- Tracking services and insurance are usually provided to all shipping customers at no cost.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.