No one feels completely comfortable with the idea of having their car shipped to another country. However, auto transport is a very demanding industry.
Many manufacturers and dealerships use professional transport services to get their inventory wherever it needs to go in the world. There is absolutely no other surefire way to ship automobiles internationally.
It is wise to purchase reliable transport services if you wish to ship your car to Macedonia. To assure that you’re making the best possible decisions for your car’s shipping process, do a little online research. The Internet is your greatest resource for finding reputable auto shipping companies out of the U.S.
What Makes an Auto Transport Company Reliable?
- They have maintained a positive reputation for many years in the auto transport industry. Past customers of the transporter have left positive reviews, testimonials, and ratings online.
- They’re approved by the BBB or DOT and carry all the appropriate licensing.
- Insurance coverage is provided to all shipping customers.
- There are various shipping services to consider, making it easy to find services within your price range.
- The customer service representatives are helpful, friendly and there whenever you need them.
- You aren’t expected to pay anything upfront. Any longstanding transporter waits to collect payment until after the car has been delivered.
- Durable, high-quality shipping equipment is used to secure and ship the vehicle.
- They’ll have a lot of familiarity with international auto transports. Any transporter with overseas experience should have customer service reps knowledgeable of foreign import policies. This is extremely helpful considering that the compliance of import laws for other nations is difficult to achieve on one’s own. The Embassy of Macedonia can also provide valuable information.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.