The only way to ensure that your car ships safely to Lithuania from the U.S. are a dependable auto shipping company experienced in international deliveries.
You can alleviate some of the stress involved with an overseas transport by hiring professionals to carry out the shipping process. They will lend a hand throughout the entire transport so that shipping your car to Lithuania is less stressful.
When you schedule your car’s transport, you should have months to prepare for the car’s departure from the U.S. With all the restrictions placed on importation, it takes time to collect all that is needed from you. If the regulations aren’t met and the appropriate proof isn’t provided, Customs will deny the vehicle access into the country. You must have the certificate of import approval before the car can ship.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Start Gathering Documentation for the Transport Early On.
The policy for auto import in Lithuania can change at any time. Most transporters will suggest that their customers contact the Embassy of Lithuania to make sure you’re in compliance with the latest regulations. With this being said, there are some forms that are always required for an overseas transport.
- License or Passport.
- Visa or Work Permit.
- Proof of Paid Taxes.
- Bill of Lading.
- Original Purchase Invoice.
- Vehicle Title and Registration,
- Proof of Passed Inspections.
As long as you listen to the advice given to you by the transporter and allow them to help you throughout the process, you lessen any risks involved in the shipping process. It doesn’t take much time or effort on your part. The most you’ll have to do alone to prepare transport is clean out the car so that it ships out in its best condition.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory