Navigating through your new surroundings of Lebanon in the comfort of your own vehicle will make your stay much more enjoyable. With your car accessible to you at all times, you can avoid complicated situations like currency issues. Luckily, shipping your car to Lebanon isn’t expensive and it’s easy to find a great transport company.
Before you book a date with an international auto shipping company, get your car inspected to make sure it is ready to go for transport. Any major leaks must be repaired since they pose a threat to the other goods onboard the ship. Make sure to document the condition of your car by writing down any damages and taking pictures of the inside and outside of the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Collect Proof for Customs.
Customs officials will need to see proof that you are the owner of the vehicle. Without these documents, you will have a very difficult time getting customs to release your vehicle to you. Keep your paperwork in a folder or briefcase so it stays safe and sound. Make sure the company you works directly with the customs agents. You can call the Embassy of Lebanon to find out more in regard to the import laws for the country.
- Bill of Lading.
- Driver’s License.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Residence Permit.
Hire a Transporter with a Great Reputation.
Find a transporter near your home in the states that maintains a positive reputation. Most reputable companies will advertise over the Internet. On their website, you will be able to read testimonials from clients they previously worked with. If they receive positive reviews, that company might be one to consider.
To get the greatest price on shipping services, compare the transporters’ rates and services near the car’s storage in the U.S. Employees of the company should be able to give you an accurate quote and answer all of your questions. Reputable services also offer deals that less than reputable companies can offer. Characteristically, you can expect a lower rate for being a first time shipper.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory