If the idea of sending your car to another country makes you nervous, it shouldn’t. Using the most durable transport equipment, an overseas transport company can deliver nearly anywhere in the world as long as the nation permits car imports from the United States.
The company’s experience in foreign import law is extremely beneficial especially as you collect the documentation needed to earn the car’s import approval.
Schedule your transport with a reputable shipping company a few weeks before you would like to ship the car to Namibia. This permits everyone enough time to collect any documents that you must bring up to the Customs office. As you continue to wait for the day of transport, have the car prepared and all import taxes paid off.
The Benefits of Car Shipping to Namibia from the US
- The condition of the car is kept safe by the shipping equipment used and the experience of the employees.
- Insurance protects every vehicle out for delivery.
- You’ll have an assortment of shipping options and customer service can customize your transport services.
- International transport companies are familiar with foreign import policies.
- Shipping services are cost effective and priced inexpensively.
- You can ship your vehicle and other belongings through a transporter.
- There is less risk involved with the delivery if you hire professionals.
- Better prepare for the relocation and use your time more freely when you let a transport company deal with the car’s overseas shipping process.
One of the best advantages of auto transport is the amount of experience and knowledge the specialists have within the industry. Dealing with the import policies of other nations is hard to do if you’re not a native. Contact the Embassy of Namibia at least a month before the transport, to learn even more details about the import laws and tax rates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.