Safe And Reliable Sangamon County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In this current age, almost all industries have evolved to offer products and services tailored for specific target clients. The auto shipping industry, too, has taken up this new-age service delivery mode. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc., we tailor our auto shipping services to suit the needs of our customers at a county level. We operate an extensive program in which we focus on each and every county in America. Sangamon County, IL, enjoys tailored Illinois car shipping services just as the other 101 counties in Illinois do. Our unique tailoring of services at affordable prices makes us the best firm for shipping cars to or from Sangamon County. Read on to see why.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sangamon County to Chicago||$221||221 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Sangamon County to Atlanta||$462||617 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Sangamon County to Houston||$653||871 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Denver to Sangamon County||$682||910 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Sangamon County||$691||922 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami to Sangamon County||$767||1279 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Sangamon County to Seattle||$1036||2073 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Sangamon County to San Diego||$1144||1908 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Sangamon County had a vast socioeconomic structure divided into 54 zip code regions spread across its 877 square-mile area. We proudly serve each and every one of these locations. We tailor our car shipping services based on road network availability, traffic patterns of these roads, and the availability of potential car terminals for drop-off/Pickup services.
We serve the following regions when shipping cars to or from Sangamon County: Auburn, Leland Grove, Springfield, Virden, Berlin, Buffalo, Cantrall, Chatham, Clear Lake, Curran, Dawson, Grandview, Illiopolis, Jerome, Loami, Mechanicsburg, New Berlin, Pawnee, Pleasant Plains, Riverton, Rochester, Sherman, Southern View, Spaulding, Thayer, Williamsville, and other townships.
- Drop-off/Pickup services: This is also called terminal service. It’s a delivery option best for guests visiting Sangamon County or clients on the move. Under this, we ship and drop off your car at the most convenient terminal. It could be a parking lot, storage facility or car depot closest to your location. You can pick the car up upon arrival.
- Door to door services: This is a delivery option for clients with an address. We ship the vehicle straight to your exact address. We are able to do this through state-of-the-art GPS navigation systems installed in our trucks.
- Interstate car hauling: Sangamon is served by superhighways serving the rest of America. Through these, we can easily ship your car between Illinois and other states. For instance, through interstate 55, we ship your car to or from Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri.
For the safest, most reliable, and affordable services when shipping cars to or from Sangamon County, choose A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We are accessible through (Tel:8004522880) round the clock, seven days a week.
Zip codes included in Sangamon County
- ZIP Code 62515 - Buffalo
- ZIP Code 62520 - Dawson
- ZIP Code 62530 - Divernon
- ZIP Code 62536 - Glenarm
- ZIP Code 62539 - Illiopolis
- ZIP Code 62545 - Mechanicsburg
- ZIP Code 62558 - Pawnee
- ZIP Code 62561 - Riverton
- ZIP Code 62563 - Rochester
- ZIP Code 62615 - Auburn
- ZIP Code 62625 - Cantrall
- ZIP Code 62629 - Chatham
- ZIP Code 62661 - Loami
- ZIP Code 62662 - Lowder
- ZIP Code 62670 - New Berlin
- ZIP Code 62677 - Pleasant Plains
- ZIP Code 62684 - Sherman
- ZIP Code 62689 - Thayer
- ZIP Code 62693 - Williamsville
- ZIP Code 62701 to 62796 - Springfield
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.